Colin Cameron on Kenny Miller

Boab

"However, one of his great strengths is that he really believes in himself and never lets a missed opportunity nor a run of matches without hitting the net get him down."

Probably because he is used to it

Boyd has been working defences harder than miller lately

He is fuckin woeful.

And who the fuck does Colin Cameron think he is commenting on our team selection? the wee prick has never played in an Old Firm game....never played for either team, yet cos he's Mhillers 'buddy' he reckons his word is Gospel?

PISH!

Mhiller has been described as 'inconsistant'.....l would disagree with that....Mhillers track record is CONSISTANT....he has been consistantly pish for every team he's played for since he left HIV's.

Simple.

He is fuckin woeful.

And who the fuck does Colin Cameron think he is commenting on our team selection? the wee prick has never played in an Old Firm game....never played for either team, yet cos he's Mhillers 'buddy' he reckons his word is Gospel?

PISH!

Mhiller has been described as 'inconsistant'.....l would disagree with that....Mhillers track record is CONSISTANT....he has been consistantly pish for every team he's played for since he left HIV's.

Simple./quote]

Absolutly spot on mate. (tu)

He gave 6-8 decent/good performances, apart from that, he's been awful.

And he only gave those decent performances initially because he knew he had to try to prove himself to everyone or risk being booed off the park amidst chants of GTF & pick up the crisp packets on your way. I've never rated him as a player & never thought he should be getting so many starts for Scotland either. He has his moments, but they're few & far between & seriously outweighed by the amount of poor first touches he takes & good goal scoring chances he fcuks up by just making wrong decisions. Jesus, folk go on about Boyd's first touch but Miller's is a lot worse. I like a workhorse, but I'm not so keen on headless chickens. I wouldn't have slagged him off if I thought he'd done really well for us, but I don't think he has. I know what everyone says about Boyd not being suited to playing the lone striker, but I'd rather see him in that role than Kenny Misser.

He's not even a headless chicken - a lot of the time he's a lazy bastard and in the last couple of games, he's looked uninterested.

A few goals against celtc and a lot of people changed their attitude towards him, a few decent performances after the piggery match and he was back to his usual self. To me, Khenny Miller will always be a brutal footballer and a complete and utter shite-bag and the sooner this rhat bastard leaves Rangers, the better!

He runs about like a fuckin prick.....falls over, makes a cunt of himself......yet the 'pundits' applaud him for effort.

Wot?

Excuse me?

Did Sebo not have 'effort'? does Novo not have 'Effort'? does Naismith not have 'effort'???????

Yet Sebo, Novo and Naisy get abuse....for,,,,,ehm.....what reason, in comparison to Mhiller?

I dont see the difference......

Sebo ran about like a headless chicken yet his scoring ratio wasnt what it should be........

Novo's scoring ratio is good in comparison to match starts, due to being more effective as a sub with his influence and enthusiasm.....

Naismith is still trying to work his way into the team albeit being played out of position:

All three have been slated by the press.........

Which leaves me with the question:

What is it WE are missing about mhiller that the press and Walter aint?

I'm not being cocky or vendictive here.......i genuinely want to know the answer to this!!!!

He runs about like a fuckin prick.....falls over, makes a cunt of himself......yet the 'pundits' applaud him for effort.

Wot?

Excuse me?

Did Sebo not have 'effort'? does Novo not have 'Effort'? does Naismith not have 'effort'???????

Yet Sebo, Novo and Naisy get abuse....for,,,,,ehm.....what reason, in comparison to Mhiller?

I dont see the difference......

Sebo ran about like a headless chicken yet his scoring ratio wasnt what it should be........

Novo's scoring ratio is good in comparison to match starts, due to being more effective as a sub with his influence and enthusiasm.....

Naismith is still trying to work his way into the team albeit being played out of position:

All three have been slated by the press.........

Which leaves me with the question:

What is it WE are missing about mhiller that the press and Walter aint?

I'm not being cocky or vendictive here.......i genuinely want to know the answer to this!!!!

You'd probably be better off sitting in the Celtic end tomorrow (tu)

The thing is, he doesn't always work his socks off.

His touch is crap, he tries too many flicks, he can't run with the ball, his distribution is poor, he cannot anticipate a flick on or knock down, he' sloppy, wasteful and could not score in a barrel of fannies. He's pretty much useless.

spot on (tu)