Remember

Gid

The good football we played when Thompson was playing alongside Mendes

Wonder what the many Thompson haters think now ... actually genually interested.

Personally I think we miss his tackling, but first and foremost his pacey passing. Him and Mendes looked good together, were on the same wavelength, doing wee one-touch passes etc ... Barry slows the game down everytime he gets the ball. Has to take a touch and look up while puffing out his chest.

This is not a Barry-hating thread I just think Thommo is sadly missed.

Thomson is a class player and we really miss him when hes not playing. I was gutted when he got injured as i knew it was a massive blow to our title hopes. Thankfully celtic are pish so while we have missed him immensely we are still in with a shout of winning the title.

I watched the 4-2 game earlier in the week on RTV, Thomson was outstanding in that game and complimented Mendes and Davis,s play, he is badly missed,

hope he comes back as good as he was when he got crocked like many others I must agree Barry,s time has passed, he gives very little now,and in some cases hes a hinderence, pity.

The good football we played when Thompson was playing alongside Mendes

Wonder what the many Thompson haters think now ... actually genually interested.

Personally I think we miss his tackling, but first and foremost his pacey passing. Him and Mendes looked good together, were on the same wavelength, doing wee one-touch passes etc ... Barry slows the game down everytime he gets the ball. Has to take a touch and look up while puffing out his chest.

This is not a Barry-hating thread I just think Thommo is sadly missed.

Thompson was willing to let Mendes be the playmaker. Barrys no ready to let go of that mantel.

Kevin Thomson is possibly one of the most important player in the Rangers team.

The sooner he's back the better (tu)

correct... and from our performances since he was out .. possibly the glue that holds us together.

IMO anyways.

I'd argue that Thomson is our most vital player when playing against Celtc.

We've played 9 games against them since he arrived. We've won 5/5 from the games he played in and lost 3 & drew 1 in the games he didn't play.

Yes our drop in form happened the moment he was stretchered off at Rugby park.

Sorry Manti but I cant tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.

I think what you say is 100% correct but not sure if it's your opinion.

:lol:

I think he was serious.

He has made a rod for his own back for being a sarky cunt though.

:pipe:

Nah, not being sarcastic, the team lost its shape at that moment and hasn't found it again.

Of course it also led to Fergie coming back too early, and frankly I don't think we've worked out how Fergy and Pedro play together.

Nah, not being sarcastic, the team lost its shape at that moment and hasn't found it again.

Of course it also led to Fergie coming back too early, and frankly I don't think we've worked out how Fergy and Pedro play together.

I remember saying to my mate at the start of the season what a difference there was in our footbal. With Thommo and Mendes together they were playing quick one-two's spraying the ball about fast and there was always an man open to receive the ball.

Since Thompson has been injured and Barry has come in this has gone and I dont think its a coincidence that Mendes isnt the player he was either. Barry slows the game down far too much. He wants a second on the ball to look up then make a pass wheere Mendes and Thompson would zip the ball to each other with some one-touch stuff.

I really think Barry has ruined our season, i f he was still out and Thompson in we would be romping this league.