Remember when...?

gsa

Old Firm games used to mean something? we were poor, they were poor and the crowd was poor.

why did wally try to stifle an inferior midfield by playing 'big lee' in cm? davis, fleck and mendez are clearly superior players to brown, flood and hartley so why are superior players set out to stifle duds???? madness.

wally managed to ruin a european final with negative tactics and anti football. i'm shocked that he has now managed to suck the atmosphere out of an old firm game as well. does this prick even like football?

imo today also pissed all over the boasts of the old firm being a special derby - not any more. run of the mill english derbies have more noise and atmosphere, it's no wonder the rest of the world mocks it.

wally and his band of merry men are destroying rangers.

are you guys really pleased with this result?! we played against a truly shocking celtic side. they are in their worst state in 3 years, we havn't won the league in 3 years, a win puts us top and wally plays barrys boyfriend (his other one) at defensive midfield and tries to kill the game? is a draw against , caldwell, naylor, hartley, flood etc a good result these days?

are you guys really pleased with this result?! we played against a truly shocking celtic side. they are in their worst state in 3 years, we havn't won the league in 3 years, a win puts us top and wally plays barrys boyfriend (his other one) at defensive midfield and tries to kill the game? is a draw against , caldwell, naylor, hartley, flood etc a good result these days?

jog on declan.

I thought it was a dissapointing game to watch but a draw wasnt a bad result. Bring on their visit to Ibrox hopefully we can have a real go at them then

When they come to Ibrox there will be 4-5 games left in the season.

If we are still in the title race, Walter will know exactly what he has to do and get from the game.

If we need a win, I hope Walter will go for it and try his hardest to win the title.

jog on declan.

why would a tim be on here upset that rangers didn't attack more you degenerate cretin.

jog on declan.

why would a tim be on here upset that rangers didn't attack more you degenerate cretin.

ure a fanny that is all

jog on declan.

ure a fanny that is all

i thought he was banned actually

As much as I have disagreed with some of WS's decisions this season. he's no "prick".

Anyway, we'd all hoped for more, but we simply could not lose today and we didn't. However, the last OF game at Ibrox has to be won, we know that and I'm sure WS knows it too.

It doesnt have to be won though.

We could win every game from now until then and Celtic could lose a few. Who knows? Thats why we enjoy football, its unpredictable.

Lets just see what happens, that point today could turn out to be massive at the end of the season. Just like it could be the day where we look back and think what if. Lets look forward, we cant change the past.

Every game should be treated as a must win.

That is unrealistic though.

No team can go into every game with the same intensity and level of performance. Human error and all

Perhaps my expectations are unrealistic then but i expect the team to go into every game with the same mentality that only a win is acceptable.

As much as I have disagreed with some of WS's decisions this season. he's no "prick".

Anyway, we'd all hoped for more, but we simply could not lose today and we didn't. However, the last OF game at Ibrox has to be won, we know that and I'm sure WS knows it too.

It doesnt have to be won though.

We could win every game from now until then and Celtic could lose a few. Who knows? Thats why we enjoy football, its unpredictable.

Lets just see what happens, that point today could turn out to be massive at the end of the season. Just like it could be the day where we look back and think what if. Lets look forward, we cant change the past.

That's true, and I certainly don't think they will avoid dropping points, but neither will we, so the Ibrox fixture will be indisputably pivotal.

You're right, though. Today was a "good" point, it certainly will be much more painful for them, whatever they say.

Old Firm games used to mean something? we were poor, they were poor and the crowd was poor.

why did wally try to stifle an inferior midfield by playing 'big lee' in cm? davis, fleck and mendez are clearly superior players to brown, flood and hartley so why are superior players set out to stifle duds???? madness.

wally managed to ruin a european final with negative tactics and anti football. i'm shocked that he has now managed to suck the atmosphere out of an old firm game as well. does this prick even like football?

imo today also pissed all over the boasts of the old firm being a special derby - not any more. run of the mill english derbies have more noise and atmosphere, it's no wonder the rest of the world mocks it.

Who do you think you are to call one of our greatest managers the things you did, Walter Smith has carried us through 9 in a row and pulled us back from PLGs era. For you to call him a p@@@k is showing your total ignorance for the man and what he has done for Rangers, a p@@@k, well it takes one etc.....

Who do you think you are to call one of our greatest managers the things you did, Walter Smith has carried us through 9 in a row and pulled us back from PLGs era. For you to call him a p@@@k is showing your total ignorance for the man and what he has done for Rangers, a p@@@k, well it takes one etc.....

he won leagues when celtic were on their arse and he had huge money to spend. in life terms he's a good guy and a good ranger. in 2009 in footballing terms he's a prick.

jog on declan.

maybole not taken any prisoners today :pipe: good lad.