***The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach im not really surprised, its like our players dont even want to win the league half the time.

We have to show we have the mentality to win the league ... whether it comes from the manger or not I don't know but more often that not they seem to choke every time they get into a winning position

Let's be a bit patient for once. Kilmarnock have lined up with an ultra defensive 4-5-1 and were always going to be tough to break down. They've got about 3 defensive minded players in their midfield alone.

No.

No.

No.

i dont understand the whole... no one inside the uk can watch it but anyone else can...

If I remember right it is to do with the deal with Setanta. If we could all get it off the internet (the club direct) then nobody would sign up for Setanta package.

As Setanta do not broadcast the SPL outside the UK then they don't care who the club broadcast games to via the internet outside of the UK

A dunno what the fucks happenin even we flecky is playin shite.

Listening to the radio, it sounds like Fleck is doing good. Some nice passes and getting crosses in.

Aye ave gone for radio and it ses that his touch is bad....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Let's be a bit patient for once. Kilmarnock have lined up with an ultra defensive 4-5-1 and were always going to be tough to break down. They've got about 3 defensive minded players in their midfield alone.

God, i'm a fucking genius.