Left Mid/Wing

Shirley we have now seen enough glimpses of Fleck and Aaron to conclude that either of them should play there every week.

Why is we have had to put up with so much shit from the likes of Lafferty(who i think has plenty to offer elsewhere), McCulloch, Adam, Naismsith, Whittaker and a few others when these young guns can offer a lot more.

Is there any person on this board who would NOT play Fleck or Aaron in that position before anyone else?

I wouldnt play anyone else there if these 2 are fit. Personally i would play aaron there every time as hes more natural in that position, fleck is a more of an attacking central midfielder/centre forward. Hopefully in the future we will see the 2 of them in the same team.

I'd have Fleck and Aaron both in the starting line up, switching between right and left wing throughout the game.

I'd imagine this would be a nightmare for full-backs. It would also ensure that we werent't relying on Papac and Broadfoot to provide our width.

Aaron he has done more than Fleck looked alot better actually

Aaron looks by far the best winger we have. Fleck's natural position is more in the centre of the field. If Fleck plays wide left, play Aaron wide right.

totally agree with Davis and Mendes CM's

fleck had the chance to run at one of the worst right backs in scotland last sunday and didnt do it

aaron looks too lightweight and to eager to please at the moment

id give naismith a run of games there

I disagree with this, he looks quite sturdy and isn't affraid to get stuck in.

In any case, I don't buy into the idea that a player can't be lightweight and effective.

I watched Swansea last weekend and they had a wee guy called Nathan Dyer, who is about 7 stone and roughly Beasley's height. He went past Konchesky with ease all 2nd half.

I'd much rather have a skillful lightweight player than a big solid hammer thrower with limited ability.