Our starting team compared to

rfcShaun

Arguing with a tim today which isnt the easiest thing but then I started comparing players a tbh we have a much much better team. Look at this way...

Do they have a better striker than Miller, Jelavic or even Beattie? No.

Do they have a better midfielder than Davis? No.

Do they have a better winger than Weiss or even Naisy? No.

Do they have a better defender than Boogy? No.

Do they have a better LB than papac or even a better RB back than Whitty? No.

Do they have a better keeper than Greegs or Alexander? No.

Most impotantly do they have a better team spirit? No.

That is why I think we will win the league. WATP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say this but Forrest or McCourt are just as good as Weiss, IMO.

:lol: - Thats pish to be honest.... But as far as they dont have a better right back or left back than us is bullshit. I'd have Juarez over both of them.

Hate to say this but Forrest or McCourt are just as good as Weiss, IMO.

you're basing this on 20 minutes as a substitute in a tough away game?

Wee Forrest lad looks to have alot of potential, but you're insulting Weiss with the comparison to McCourt!

:lol: - Thats pish to be honest.... But as far as they dont have a better right back or left back than us is bullshit. I'd have Juarez over both of them.

TBH I didnt really think about Juarez as a RB because it isnt his natural position but ive not seen him play there either (tu)

you're basing this on 20 minutes as a substitute in a tough away game?

Wee Forrest lad looks to have alot of potential, but you're insulting Weiss with the comparison to McCourt!

IMO..

imo hooper is better than beattie and Juarez is better than whittaker

there team isnty as bad as some make out , they will make it difficult for us this year

but we will still win the league :21:

Disagree about Hooper. Hes done well in the championship but there is a massive gap between that and the PL and Beattie is a proven goalscorer in the PL.

Juarez is probably better than Whitty but only compared him to CDR because he is first choice RB for them.

i never watch ce**ic unless there playing against us

i skip through the pages in the paper about there games,and i turn over the tele if something about them

comes on,so i can't have an opinion about there new players because i've not really heard of any of them.

one thing is for sure weiss is fantastic,even before he came to the gers.

i'm not going by the 20mins he's played for us,he was fantastic at the wc and will be fantastic fo us this season.

Can I add to this?

Do we use soap? AYE. Them NAW.

Always need to bring Wattie into the equation as well imho. Also, it's not just about individuals. It's about a team.

We have guys that fight for each other. Guys who have been to a European final together. We are simply -- a better team.

I haven't watched them at all yet this season, but I will judge them when they have played a half decent team. I forgot, they did and Braga pumped them. They played Utrecht who are pish. Inverness - pish, st mirren not even good enough to be pish. Nothing they have worries me. Doesn't matter who they sign, Walter will chew lemon up and spit him out. Padded cell by Christmas, efter that the the games ours.