Healy

Mackem09

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't someone post on here that Healy could never sign as something in his family past would cause bad press?

aye but don't know who it was. I posted that i thought someone had posted it before.

I think it was after we beat Celtic 3-1 at parkhead. someone had said that they saw him at the game and asked him if he would sign and he said that the press would just bring up all his family history.

Which would be bad press for him and Rangers.

aye but don't know who it was. I posted that i thought someone had posted it before.

I think it was after we beat Celtic 3-1 at parkhead. someone had said that they saw him at the game and asked him if he would sign and he said that the press would just bring up all his family history.

Which would be bad press for him and Rangers.

[/quo

That's what I remember as well mate. It was defo after the 3-1 game

Protestant family background. Thats him fucked, poor guy. The Scottish mhedia will take him to the cleaners with lies and more lies.

Thats what i thought it would be. if thats the case,what about paddy Mcourts history,neil lennons history etc.

if david healy does sign i wouldn't be surprised if they try and make up a story about david and how healy knew the guy who sent McCourt etc the bullets,

Thats what i thought it would be. if thats the case,what about paddy Mcourts history,neil lennons history etc.

if david healy does sign i wouldn't be surprised if they try and make up a story about david and how healy knew the guy who sent McCourt etc the bullets,

But they are Catholic, and that, in Scotland is becoing the majority. Catholics have more protection in Scotland than children

what's the situation with McCourts family?