SPL Announcement This Afternoon!

BAP1872

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The SFA and SPL have Carte Blance tp do whatever they want to Rangers FC whenever they want without any proof whatsoever.

The sooner our Fans waken up out of their slumber only then will it stop.

There are still a lot out there whp think we deserve what we are recieving.

They where all warned last season when the FARE fiasco was happening.Even before that every other club chairman, and Fans have had it in for us .

They are extreme in their hatred for us as an Institute, and Football Club.

Mr Green better play catch up with all this shit.

They had no proof that Greig or anyone knew what Whyte was doing. They just Guessed and hammered us with made up punishments.

They don't need to when an ex board member goes running off to the media because he's ran out of funds, that alone is enough to make the sfa swing the axe, the media to call us cheats etc and every other cunt wanting us to ceast to exsist

Rumor 1

re club, if the club is found guilty of advocating a boycott of said spl sfa partners will be delt with

If that's the case we the fans need to increase the pressure on them immediately

A coordinated boycott is the way forward as it is clearly hurting them

I'm guessing the boss of William Hill might have had words with the SFA on Saturday

What have we got to lose?

If that's the case we the fans need to increase the pressure on them immediately

A coordinated boycott is the way forward as it is clearly hurting them

I'm guessing the boss of William Hill might have had words with the SFA on Saturday

What have we got to lose?

Yep if this is the case hit them even harder.

Make them suffer more than us .

As the saying goes .They dont like it upem.

Rumor 1

re club, if the club is found guilty of advocating a boycott of said spl sfa partners will be delt with

Rumor 2

appealing the transfer embargo which if found guilty again we FA e more punishment

I hate my iphone

Maybe it's just me. But I see this as not too bad news. They're running scared now, and making idle threats to our club. Can they do this? Have the club said they will back any boycott?