SPL Announcement This Afternoon!

BAP1872

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very much even the SFA/SPL would try this one on us.

Are they seriously saying that if I don't go to away games next season, they will punish Rangers FC?

Whit a loada fuckin shite.

If they come out with this kinda stuff, then a fan needs tae take them tae court wae the cash fae the RFFF. No doubts about this one.

Are they seriously saying that if I don't go to away games next season, they will punish Rangers FC?

If they come out with this kinda stuff, then a fan needs tae take them tae court wae the cash fae the RFFF. No doubts about this one.

This is a non-starter. They would then surely have to take action against any club that doesn't fulfill or at least take a certain percentage of their away ticket allocation for any given match.

They'll demand that the club are shown to be against boycotts and urge fans to attend away games, with the threat of further punishments if not done.

This will end up driving a wedge between those fans that want to boycott and the silent majority that will do what the club advise without investigating it further.

We must boycott away games next year, and anyone who goes because "they've went to every game since 19--" should be looked at as a traitor imo, this is for the good of our club and it shows we dont take this crap lying down.

obviously their issue isn't with supporters going to games (they hate us anyway) but with what they see as people like Jardine seemingly advocating supporter boycotting on principle sponsors. At the very least that's that's embarrassing for them to have to explain over their business lunches...

obviously their issue isn't with supporters going to games (they hate us anyway) but with what they see as people like Jardine seemingly advocating supporter boycotting on principle sponsors. At the very least that's that's embarrassing for them to have to explain over their business lunches...

Tough shit, start a war, expect casualties.

There is no way they can punnish us for boycotting away games, teams like ross county etc will probs have an away support of about 100, did aberdeen not take 50 fans to a game last season? The would have to state in the press that they teams aint special and if they didnt start taking more away supporters to games they would be punnished too.

My guess is after the meeting with green they have found him to be fit and proper

Agreed. I dont think it will be anything to do with that.

Its a fans' decision to attend a game or not, surely.

I'm done with the SFA and away games now anyway, regardless of what anyone at Rangers say's. I need no encouragement. :lol:

We must boycott away games next year, and anyone who goes because "they've went to every game since 19--" should be looked at as a traitor imo, this is for the good of our club and it shows we dont take this crap lying down.

Could not agree more

Sacrifices have to be made

If people go next yr I'll be fucking disgusted and angry

To be fair people have just taken a rumour posted on here and ran with it for the last 3 pages. For a start no matter what the fans decide to do, I can't imagine the club ever officially backing an away ground boycott.

I highly doubt if there is to be an announcement that it will be along the lines of the rumour.