Leggat wants us to help the club die

Yesterday everyone loved over his piece on Regan. Today he's denounced as a bumbling old fool again. His word is not gospel, it's his opinion on things. We can't love him one day, hate him the next.

Thats very true, i praised Leggat yesterday, going to hold my tongue today but i disagree with him on this. Guess we cant have it both ways.

if i wanted to read the ramblings of a moron i would look over gunslingers old posts.....

Leggo has some good articles and some not so good ones but at least he has passion and a way to get his point shown to a wide audience as well.

Think your a bit harsh on auld gunny to he was different and I disagreed with pretty much everything he.said but.RM needs people who go against the grain a bit or we would just be FF and were moles better than that.

Fast becoming the enemy within, still in shock after TBK made a complete horlicks of it. So the fans are going to pay the fans have always paid ...for the stadium, the players transfers,the players wage,the director pay/bonus,the 6million to SDM, we have paid for everything yet we are the one who are suffering. In the past we have had so called Rangers business men as benefactors yet look where it has brought us maybe a firm business footing may not be a bad thing

For the chances of Charles Green’s CVA being accepted at a creditors meeting on Wednesday are diminishing by the day, opening the way for Green to make the move to snaffle Ibrox Stadium, snare the Albion car park and get his hands on the Milngavie training complex, which I warned about two days ago.

If he does that and moves their Crown Jewels out of the ownership of Rangers FC and into his Sevco set up, or any other plc, then as a football club, Rangers will become worthless.

Charles Green, though, will make millions.

Making the key to the whole thing, the season ticket money.

I’ve been told that Charles Green fears Rangers supporters withholding the £15M he so desperately needs to fund his get rich quick scheme. Without that cash from supporters, Green’s cunning plan will collapse.

Charles Green is not a man Rangers supporters should trust with their hard earned money.

posted by leggoland @ 0

I do wish people would realise that there is no way that anyone can "get rich quick" out of Rangers. The Albion car park might be worth a bob or two, but Ibrox is damned near worthless. Part of it is a listed building. It's a football stadium. And it's not just any old football stadium. It's the football stadium of Rangers. It's the bastion of protestant unionism. You might as well try and convert Westminster Abbey into flats as try that trick with Ibrox. I think you'd struggle to find a construction company willing to do the work ... I doubt Laing O'Rourke or Sir Robert McAlpine would go down too well.

I do wish people would realise that there is no way that anyone can "get rich quick" out of Rangers. The Albion car park might be worth a bob or two, but Ibrox is damned near worthless. Part of it is a listed building. It's a football stadium. And it's not just any old football stadium. It's the football stadium of Rangers. It's the bastion of protestant unionism. You might as well try and convert Westminster Abbey into flats as try that trick with Ibrox. I think you'd struggle to find a construction company willing to do the work ... I doubt Laing O'Rourke or Sir Robert McAlpine would go down too well.

I was merely posting his ramblings following a request from someone to copy/paste his words of wisdomrolleyes.gif There is no real actual money in assets the Albion is on a lease from one of murrays companies............Auchenhowie is on lease from a trust. Ibrox being Listed B cat and its only the facade....the inner sanctum and the main stand but not the club deck or the roof.

A few weeks ago we ahd meeting to purchase a building that has B listing on parts and have been allowed to knock part of it down and move the rest.Also Perth council recently gave the go ahead to demolish their old list town building, so with this in mind and the background as to who makes up the Glasgow council well.................................................................................003.gif

A few weeks ago we ahd meeting to purchase a building that has B listing on parts and have been allowed to knock part of it down and move the rest.Also Perth council recently gave the go ahead to demolish their old list town building, so with this in mind and the background as to who makes up the Glasgow council well.................................................................................003.gif

Of course it is possible to re-develop a listed building ... Arsenal did a wonderful job in re-developing Highbury. But surely a dangerous venture to try on Ibrox, especially over the dead body of Rangers FC?

Of course it is possible to re-develop a listed building ... Arsenal did a wonderful job in re-developing Highbury. But surely a dangerous venture to try on Ibrox, especially over the dead body of Rangers FC?

Agreed I happen to think that Ibrox would be worth a pittance on the open market.

I wonder what everyone will be saying when Sevco own Ibrox and all our other assets because that is definetly a strong possibility. We have been done over by Murray and Whyte and Green is not here for the good of Rangers he is here to make money for himself.

I am not saying it will all be bad but with recent events we should have our eyes wide open for every possibility.

Leggo just points out the worst possible senario which must be considered

I wonder what everyone will be saying when Sevco own Ibrox and all our other assets because that is definetly a strong possibility. We have been done over by Murray and Whyte and Green is not here for the good of Rangers he is here to make money for himself.

I am not saying it will all be bad but with recent events we should have our eyes wide open for every possibility.

You don't say!?

If what leggate is saying is true, then Green is just Whyte mark 2.

But I've heard so much from the clown that there's absolutely no way Mr Green isn't putting his own cash into this deal.

what money of his own is green putting in ?

Leggat is a failed journalist, he tries to second guess everything and everyone, sometimes he gets it right and more often he gets it wrong, as for Charles Green, of course he is in it to make money ffs he never came onboard as Charles Green charities, its time some people got real, who buys a business and does not want to make some money from it ? do you know any multi millionaires wanting to flush their cash down a drain ? Green will do what he needs to do to make cash and that to me says he will make Rangers successful in order to do so, the true Blue Knights are a figment of Leggatts imagination, they are not in the running any more so accept it and get behind Rangers.

The only way Green can make money from Rangers is by having a club that's not got a huge amount of debt and performing well on the park. Last season Rangers were running at a £10m loss i really don't see that anyone could come in and make any kind of short term gain out of Rangers it would be impossible.

He may be in it to make money in 2020 but if we still have a club at that time and are back winning titles and playing in Europe then i wont grugde the guy walking away with a few bob in his pocket tbh.

Too many fellow bears are of the opinion that it must be TBKs and no one else who buy the club and thats being driven by people with their own agenda not for the good of the club.