Which EPL club have we "shared" the most people with?

Signed before Alexander was here.

Was signed to compete with McGregor and Graeme Smith.

Cheers, cannot remember him playing or even on the bench. Probably a good thing!

leeds utd had a right few aswell,

BUT im so ashamed to say I didnt know this until 5 minutes ago.....

Sir Stanley Matthews played for Rangers for 1 game and guest starred for us!!! what was hat all about!! FFS naebody tell Giovanni di stefano that one!!!!

I was thinking about this last night. Got to be Everton, hasn't it?

Walter

Gazza

Big Dunc

Jelavic

Naismith

Weir

Arteta

Kanchelskis

Jeffers

Myhre

Ball

Gough

Bigger things to think about , I am thinking .

Sir Stanley Matthews played for Rangers for 1 game and guest starred for us!!! what was hat all about!! FFS naebody tell Giovanni di stefano that one!!!!

Played for Airdrie as well. It was during the war when he was in the RAF.

I always liked that fact. It's fun to throw him in to "best player ever to play for Rangers" debates.

Strange thing with the Merseyside clubs is they both claim to have connections with both sides of the old firm.

I might have said this before, but neither Merseyside club claim any connection with Celtic or Rangers. We do not exist, and never have done, on sectarian lines. Feel free to prove me wrong but you are just not telling the truth.

I might have said this before, but neither Merseyside club claim any connection with Celtic or Rangers. We do not exist, and never have done, on sectarian lines. Feel free to prove me wrong but you are just not telling the truth.

Apparently both clubs before matches would chant "Rangers/Celtic" to show where their allegiances lie and it was often an even split.. There may not be sectarian connections but bonds built by friendlies and shared players.

Matthews played a lot of games for Morton as I'm pretty sure he was stationed at the anti-aircraft guns in Greenock but he also played a few games at other side including us, Queens Park and Airdrie.

Apparently both clubs before matches would chant "Rangers/Celtic" to show where their allegiances lie and it was often an even split.. There may not be sectarian connections but bonds built by friendlies and shared players.

Correct. Definitely no sectarian connections. We are not bigots. There are 'bonds' and 'hatreds' with various clubs over various friendlies, including Everton's with Rangers (and some of your older supporters will be well aware of the games I have in mind), but we have no connections at all with you. Or with Celtic. And neither do they across the park. We are founded on football lines, not religious or political ones.

Hope this helps.

I was thinking about this last night. Got to be Everton, hasn't it?

Walter

Gazza

Big Dunc

Jelavic

Naismith

Weir

Arteta

Kanchelskis

Jeffers

Myhre

Ball

Gough