Rangers Tattoo

DarrenGers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that is the worst tatoo i have ever seen. I would rather cut off my leg than walk around with that mess! Is this for real???

Who did this to you? Some 96 year old nun with no eyes & 3 fingers???

The sword is fucking hilarious btw, my 1 year old could have put more effor in!

And to those who said they have seen worse........pics???

I would murder the fuckin fraudster who did it!

I meant to give you negative rep, not positive.

All joking aside the tat looks really nice, everything goes together and it works. The main thing is you like it. Inver-Ink is a class little tattoo parlour, the best in Inverness some might say , a few of ma pals got their ink done there.

Fucking hell they're terrible.

I want the RFC badge also but fuck knows who to trust to do it

Mate go to irezumi in partick. Steven wrigley. I have a full sleeve, my back tattoo and he is doing another sleeve for me now. Worth the money because the guy is an amazing artist. Remember it's there for life so don't let just any fucker with a needle do it.

Mate go to irezumi in partick. Steven wrigley. I have a full sleeve, my back tattoo and he is doing another sleeve for me now. Worth the money because the guy is an amazing artist. Remember it's there for life so don't let just any fucker with a needle do it.

I've heard of that place mate and always heard good things about it.

What tattoos you gotten from there? Do you know if his waiting list is that long?

I've heard of that place mate and always heard good things about it.

What tattoos you gotten from there? Do you know if his waiting list is that long?

I've got a lot of oriental work, samurai, dragons, Buddha and Demon masks, that sort of thing. At the moment I'm getting a geisha tattoo, then a couple of muay Thai fighters.

I'd recommend Steven to anyone, in fact Ive already sent dozens of people there and everyone has been happy.

If you go in and speak to him about what you want then he will tell you how long it will take and the earliest he can do it.

Well anyone but the dude that did that guys tattoo.

Tribal Ink in Kelvinbridge or Custom Ink (just off St Vincent Street) are both fantastic.

Custom inc won't touch it. It's Marcus from there who tattoo's me. Best artist in Glasgow hands down in my opinion, one of the best in the uk. They dont do anything like that.