Rangers Tattoo

DarrenGers

3d tattoo ?? It's too early to tell if your joking or bein serious lol so I'll answer no :) haha What about this moment of daftness was mega bored one day, went to my mates tattoo shop and got the old moustache on the finger haha fk knows what I was thinking but fk it lolcraphead2.gif

post-63264-0-70627200-1344934259_thumb.p

post-63264-0-70627200-1344934259_thumb.p

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And my recent no surrender in Arabic lol

becarefull with the arabic tatoo's, i was over in egypt..and i said to a tatoo'ist...gona write alan (as this is my real name.lol) on my hand in arabic. but do it in pen first. he said ok and did this. luckily i said dont ink it in yet mate.. i went and got it checked.. the cunt had wrote alf...:anguish:

no shit man the egyptian bastard.lol ..always get it checked before you get it inked.lol :cgreen:

becarefull with the arabic tatoo's, i was over in egypt..and i said to a tatoo'ist...gona write alan (as this is my real name.lol) on my hand in arabic. but do it in pen first. he said ok and did this. luckily i said dont ink it in yet mate.. i went and got it checked.. the cunt had wrote alf...:anguish:

no shit man the egyptian bastard.lol ..always get it checked before you get it inked.lol :cgreen:

Why would you want your name on your hand?

Alf..Alan it's all the same to those sand dancers...

Funny that's what the customs officers asked last time I went to Amsterdam, am sick of seeing old English writing and everyone with same tattoos different arm/name/etc etc, thought I would go for something different in your face & subtle at same time!!! Haha :) next up jim morrisson on my back;:)

1344934341' post='1060329271']

Take it you got that done when you were pretty young?

Like the flag details on that.

Yeah was nearly 16 :) ma maw went mental and so did the school haha but still pretty good colour for 12yr old :) Ma pal designed it for me and my other mate done it :) as you can prob tell by the uneven writing lol :)

1344934337' post='1060329270']

Yeah was pretty apprehensive about getting it done but extensive research and several trips to my wee Indian shop keeper to ask the old timer etc :) fairly contented its what it's supposed to be :)

All joking aside the tat looks really nice, everything goes together and it works. The main thing is you like it. Inver-Ink is a class little tattoo parlour, the best in Inverness some might say , a few of ma pals got their ink done there.

post-65158-0-64564400-1344942813_thumb.j

post-65158-0-71214300-1344942832_thumb.j

post-65158-0-13910500-1344942854_thumb.j

post-65158-0-02058400-1344942870_thumb.j

The tats not that bad, as said before theres been worse all you need to do is trype rangers tattoo into google and youll see some shockers.

Rangers_Tattoo_2259970116374.jpg

7738019032a8829956403l.jpg

4688968740a8909345219l.jpg

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I quite like the heart & hand & sword & shield idea though.

The fact is there are very few perfect tattoos, anyone who gets one will eventually find some fault with it, as long as its what you wanted then who cares what others think of it.

I'm glad I decided never to get a tattoo; I must be a terrible judge cause I thought the OP looked pretty good but everyone seems to think it's shit so I'll stick to the blank skin and scars only lol.

The hand does look like a glove after someone pointed it out :lol:

One thing I'd worry about getting a Gers tattoo would be if the artist was a hardcore tarrier he might deliberately fuck it up :sherlock: