Rangers Tattoo

DarrenGers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a complete disaster of a tattoo. Hence why I would never get one, plus I'm shit scared of needles. If its a fuck up, your stuck with it until you can save the money for laser surgery. Feel for you mate, hope your suing the cunt who did it.

Aw man. I feel a bit bad for you now. That looks a wee bit like mickey mouses hand.

Many funny replies, but this one got me. It just Disney look good. Sory mate but if you are going to have something on your body for life then invest in someone with lots of quality work behind them. Especially something so substantial and recognisable as a rangers badge.

It is pretty poor and not very well done either but a tattoo is a personal thing so if you like it it that's all that matters. I have a fair amount of tattoos but I pay a fortune for them as the artist I go to is phenomenal. That's my only bit of advice for tattoos. Pay alot and get a good artists. It's for life and you only get what you pay for.

its the thought that counts mate, at least it will take the flak away from yer hair. (tu) couldn't resist.

Only kiddin pal its not as bad as some ppl are making out, if you don't like it, just get a sleeve/sock and go round the badge, but I would give your tat man a bye, plenty decent artists about. Just depends how much your willing to spend. Its in the wrong place aswell, well mine is on my chest. have a rep anyway.

Cheers for the replys. Had a wee chuckle myself at some replys to be fair. Main thing is, i like it :moon:

As long as you like it thats what matters mate. Out of curiosity where did you get it done?