The Tangled Web (continued)

boss

The perceived conflicts of interest of Rod McKenzie and Harper MacLeod have been commented upon at length on the forums even although the Scottish media have been scared away from the proper investigative process that their supposed ‘profession’ would ordinarily have them pursue.

The web is indeed tangled – for a detailed analysis see the flowchart produced by chubbybrown and others. Here’s another link to add to the huge, and growing, collection.

The auditors of Celtic are of course PKF who have been in place for almost 20 years since the days of Fergus McCann. Celtic’s accounts were signed off by PKF’s Senior Statutory Auditor, Charles Barnett.

Barnett has an interesting history of football supporting – a Rangers fan until McCann started using PKF, then turncoat Barnett became a supporter of Glasgow’s second most successful team.

You shouldn’t be surprised by now to know that the auditors of Harper MacLeod LLP are also PKF. Of all the auditors in the country, including much more prestigious firms than PKF, Harper MacLeod use the same firm as their client, Celtic. And of all the audit partners that could be involved, Harper MacLeod’s accounts were also signed in the pen of Charles Barnett, a man that even some of his friends describe behind his back as a complete knob.

As an aside, PKF’s Regional Managing Partner in Scotland, Martin Gill, describes one of his duties as: “develops relationships with key contacts in our high profile clients such as Celtic plc and Harper MacLeod LLP”. I’m sure he does.

So we have an interesting group of McKenzie, Lawwell and Barnett: Barnett acts for McKenzie’s and Lawwell’s firms, McKenzie’s firm has links to Barnett and Lawwell, and Lawwell’s company uses Barnett’s and McKenzie’s services. Are you keeping up?

PKF were Celtic’s auditors at the time when another turncoat, Eric Riley (yes, he was a bluenose once upon a time) was appointed as FD at Celtic. Did PKF have any involvement in the process of recruiting Riley? Answers on a postcard.

And while we are talking about links between Celtic, PKF and turncoats, step forward Celtic’ Commercial Director, Adrian Filby, who used to be a Kilmarnock fan. But where did he train? Surely that’s one coincidence too many?

Before RM gets another boring solicitor’s letter, nothing improper is implied in any of the above; it’s merely to point out yet more coincidences linking Celtic and Harper MacLeod.

Remind me why the SPL used Harper MacLeod to tear into Rangers at the same time that Celtic have, apparently, no case to answer?

Before RM gets another boring solicitor’s letter, nothing improper is implied in any of the above;

i'll fuckin imply it - it's a fucking old pals act, major conflict of interest, and a stitch-up. Perhaps they are simply too naive to realsie that we're on to them. Hopefully the corrupt web will be properly examined when Charlie takes the whole issue to court of arbitration for sport.

Keep up the good work, exposing sinew after sinew of this bunch of inbred corrupted hoof toed mhob will ultimately produce the final piece of evidence that we know exists, which is that Peter Liewell is a cross dresser who goes by the name of Petula and is often spotted up Blythswood Square on a Wednesday night, waiting for his number one client, Stewart Reagan, who we all know is a fucking weirdo of the highest order...........im sure its just a matter of time before we get that picture (tu)(tu)(tu)

I'm of the opinion that not one of these firms s.p.l or whatever actually care that we know how corrupt it is. The biggest weapon is media and they are at it aswell.

It'd be like having a murder trial and all the victims family would be prosecutor,judge and jury.(not that I agree with murder). The conflict of interest is outrageous, I hope we take this to c.o.s if and when their 'verdict' of guilt comes about

I assume that you have made this information available to Mr C. Green for his perusal, Boss?.......Just in case by some chance he is not aware of these facts, which of course must be just a coincidence, because we all know that anybody connected with Liewell would be as straight as an arrow :craphead:

i'll fuckin imply it - it's a fucking old pals act, major conflict of interest, and a stitch-up. Perhaps they are simply too naive to realsie that we're on to them. Hopefully the corrupt web will be properly examined when Charlie takes the whole issue to court of arbitration for sport.

I will second the implication, the whole thing stinks like Stinky MacStinky from Stinkytown.

we might be on to them but there is nothing we can do. the SPL can do what they like. the best thing for us is to do exactly what Charles Green has done and refuse to acknowledge their authority over us.

we might be on to them but there is nothing we can do. the SPL can do what they like. the best thing for us is to do exactly what Charles Green has done and refuse to acknowledge their authority over us.

SIGH.And when they ask the sfa to revoke our licence you no doubt expect common sense to prevail and the sfa to have our backs!