4 home nation flags

Jonok

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no

Union Flag represents all countries of the UK.

Saltire represents Scotland.

That is fine for me, we are a Scottish and British footballing institution, not welsh, not english, not northern irish.

Really no need for the Saltire as the Union Flag like you say has it covered.

he already told us the options maybe you should listen. he said not 3 or 4 days ago he likes the sfl's league reconstruction ideas but not the spl version. The sfl have not released their plan to the public since it is still at discussion stage. He is merely letting the other teams know before voting how rangers (ie money) is going to vote.

the orange strip is already part of three strips already designed by nike as part of discussions we held with them and ideas they put forward, so he wasnt just saying yes he is already a little down the road with this.

you have completly ignored the meetings he held during the day with some really important people in northern ireland the Q A was just a side show. He spent 2 days talking and being taken round by supporters and that is when they made their minds up about him and decided they could back this man without worry.

I understood it very well. My point was, if the SFL's plans don't get the go ahead, what is he going to do? He said we never go to the SPL. Why did't he get asked ''what will we do if we win promotion to the SPL?''

Instead of, can we fly the Red Hand over Ibrox?

And if it was already known Adidas have version of an orange top, why was the question asked? Liike I said, the questions were shite.

We have found out a total of 0 from that meeting.

Oh aye, maybe you should listen, Nike have said fuck all to do with us.

I can see why our welsh supporters, english supporters and particularly our NI supporters, would want their flag flying over Ibrox. But it shouldn't happen or we would have 100's of flags flying.

Manchester United fly the Irish Tricolour over old trafford :anguish:

What else would you expect from the mhanky scum!