Rangers Set To Smash Their Own World Record

Broxi

RANGERS are poised to smash their own world record for a fourth tier game tomorrow when they face Queen’s Park at Ibrox.

And manager Ally McCoist says they must deliver the right result for the extraordinary crowd that is set to descend upon the stadium.

There were barely 1000 tickets left this afternoon which is utterly incredible and Rangers are now on course to surpass the 49,118 attendance which was recorded for the East Stirlingshire game on August 18.

Boss Ally McCoist said: “The players are amazed and pleased at the expected turn-out for the Queen’s Park game – I believe it’s close to a sell-out and that’s mind-blowing.

“So they know what is expected of them. The supporters deserve a performance from them and I’m very hopeful they will get that.

“Queen’s Park are going very well. We have watched them two or three times and they have had good results including a 4-0 win up at Elgin.

“They are one of the more mobile and aggressive teams in the league and by that I mean they have a bit of pace and energy about them.

“It’s a derby, although I have to say I didn’t see the day where we would be talking about a Rangers-Queen’s Park game in SFL 3 but that’s where we are and we are looking forward to it.

“They will want to win as much as we do and we are not treating in a different way from any other team.

“The players know the responsibilities they have. And the most important thing is the Queen’s Park game.”

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2443-gers-fans-to-set-new-record

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such an overwelming piece, I remeber been so amazed on the East Striling game walking up to the stadium and just seeing a sea of red white and blue. These are the days to be a bear and to be part of world records and cheering on the biggest team in Scotland. It makes me proud to support Rangers.

People doubted our fans and saying we will stay away from Ibrox, this is a big fuck you to all the haters, We Are The People and we will never walk away, We will be back at the very top with McCoist and Green leading the way.

:mccoist: :7325::cgreen:

How could this happen,this was not suppose to happen,Rangers " wur ment to die,thy wurnay supoz tae survive,they wurnane ment tae huv croudz like this,man.when ur they huz gonae die,theve wun mare trophez thun uz so they need tae die.

Lol this is what shelfakes fans think.we know if the shoe was on the other foot,they cunts would have been dead and buried just after they went into Amin.They only exist because of Rangers,if their was not a Rangers their would not be a shelfake.It's that simple.

Remember the quote from the great man himself "Let the others come after us,we welcome the chase".Enough said from me.

My boy has a game in the morning and was upset that he could miss this game.I said to him 'you are the goalkeeper and cannot let your team down' after a short deliberation he turned and said 'dad i am going to the Rangers game,they need our support',never seen him so determined to get to Ibrox and although only 12 years old has been going for 5 years now. THATS MY BOY!!!!!