Stuart McCall as manager?

Thermopylae

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally will not be replaced any time soon. We will not be spending any extra cash. If we get into SPL in a few years then fail to win that will be the time when a board and a fanbase will make a change. Waste of time even talking about it unless half way through division 2 Ally makes an mess of things.

I could see today he already has made a mess of things

How do you honestly feel about Ally being given the chance to spend what little money we have?

I think he's doing well enough in drastic circumstances. I'm convinced he'll deliver even more for us in a normal situation.

He's more than earned his chance.

Ally will chuck it while he still has the fans on his side.

He has to before it goes all pear shaped IMO

McCoist never chucked it when the fans were baying for his blood as a player, never chucked it when Souness continually benched him and never chucked it when Whyte shat on the club.

But, now he's taken us to the league championship you think he'll chuck it?

Good luck with that...

McCoists not daft, he must realise by now he is not cut out for managing our club, when we got beat off Berwick 30 odd years ago people were still talking about it until fairly recently as our worst ever results,a Berwick happens every other week now, we are going backwards as a team at an alarming rate, call it a day Ally ffs.

If you think Rangers winning the 3rd divison is something to be proud of you need to tell your nurse to change your medication

Is that your excuse for being unable to answer the question I posed in response to that ridiculous statement about the league we compete it?

Or - as most would suspect - you're not going to because it could only enhance the riddy you are now trying to hide.

McCall has done a good job at Well, however so did McGhee and he is a total liability and is only in a job because he's wee Chesneys bff.

Be careful what u wish for.

We have a Manager who loves this club, when he moves on i would prefer someone in the mould of Roberto Martinez, who would want the team to play proper football on the ground.

:000000082:

See the league we competed in, the league we won, the league that McCoist managed us in - what would you call it?

FFS, Thermo - get a grip on yourself.

I could say the same back ... to give you the benefit of the doubt I assume you haven't seen too many games this season

I could say the same back ... to give you the benefit of the doubt I assume you haven't seen too many games this season

Only you'll know why you assume that as I've seen plenty. Albeit only at Ibrox as I'm long finished with away games.

Still unable to answer the question put to you? Or unwilling.

Only you'll know why you assume that as I've seen plenty. Albeit only at Ibrox as I'm long finished with away games.

Re horsing 'well couple of things spring to mind... adrenalin was high as 1st game against spl team the crowd was buzzing and an injury completely changed the set up of the team.......when Sandaza had to go off early in the game.

As you say you attend the home games, surely you cannot be happy with the way he wants his football to be played?

Mccoists record against McCall is superb, McCall is nowhere near as good a manager as Mccoist.

I think it's hard to quantify as I would doubt many see Motherwell regularly!! I know a few well fans and they are happy with the tactics etc. I think you would struggle to find many of us who would say same about our team??

Why don't you just admit the team is going nowhere under McCoist ... we all loved him as a player but that has nothing to do with his glaring shortcomings as a manager

Re horsing 'well couple of things spring to mind... adrenalin was high as 1st game against spl team the crowd was buzzing and an injury completely changed the set up of the team.......when Sandaza had to go off early in the game.

As you say you attend the home games, surely you cannot be happy with the way he wants his football to be played?

I don't doubt for a second that McCoist doesn't want the inconsistency or the lack of quality we've witnessed.