Cccs Away Game's Problems?

Bonus

I was signed up for the away games scheme last year and signed up again this year, but now it's disappeared from the cccs scheme on my own account is anyone else's the same?

I uploaded a screenshot of what it comes up now

I've checked my renewal confirmation email and it says I'm still enrolled on it but when I check it now on my account, I'm not. I've emailed Rangers but obviously won't hear back until tomorrow now at the earliest.

I had the same problem. Went into the ticket office and the girl says its an online issue that they are aware of but everything is fine.

If you have the email confirmation that your on the away cccs then don't worry you are definitely on it

I was signed up for the away games scheme last year and signed up again this year, but now it's disappeared from the cccs scheme on my own account is anyone else's the same?

I uploaded a screenshot of what it comes up now

Mines isn't there online but I have confirmation in an email - could just be that new ST's aren't allowed to sign up to it and that's why its not an option online

GM

My pals just bought a season ticket and ticked every box, and didn't get included in away games.

Went up to the ticket office today and they said nothing could be done as ballot has now been finished. He's absolute gutted.

My pals just bought a season ticket and ticked every box, and didn't get included in away games.

Went up to the ticket office today and they said nothing could be done as ballot has now been finished. He's absolute gutted.

New ST holders aren't allowed to join for away games I'm sure I read.

GM

I've checked my renewal confirmation email and it says I'm still enrolled on it but when I check it now on my account, I'm not. I've emailed Rangers but obviously won't hear back until tomorrow now at the earliest.

. Guid luck gettin a reply,I e mailed last Thursday and again today,still no reply......

I've tried that aswell, no answer ever, customer services snowed under at the moment , I'm just gonna pop up the morra, never got a Hivs ticket so it's BBC can't understand a word for me sadly....

Got them no bother there.

Boy on the phone said it looks like a technical error. Only reason I never got a Hibs ticket is because my brother signed up for away games this year and we're on the friends and family scheme which means if one person doesn't get a ticket then no one on said scheme does. We were under the impression that I came off it at the time of renewals but obviously not, it's amended now though. Hopefully get two off the bus.