I'm Not Easily Offended...

NitshillBear

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I'm offended by it, as I'm not black, but I get where you're coming from.

Since he was watching the Rangers game, I guess he's a tim? Report him to police Scotland, you can do it on twitter I'm sure.

Ok, not easily repulsed. Or disgusted. Whatever. Point stands.

Ok, not easily repulsed. Or disgusted. Whatever. Point stands.

I never said your point shouldn't stand, of course it should.

All I was saying is that it doesn't offend me, but if it offends you, then get it reported to the police. Share it on the clubs twitter page as well before the fucker deletes it. Putting it on here, no doubt he's already been told to delete it, so get moving.

Police Scotland have Twitter as well, tag them in the post or copy a link and tweet them it.

That's what I was getting at. We know the taigs are all over this site 24/7.

Putting it on here just gives the wee fuck time to get it deleted. All his pals will have warned him by now.

Racism is a societal issue in Scotland that nobody wants to face up to. Sweep it under the carpet and focus on "sectarianism".

Absolutely. Sectarianism is pretty much a thing of the past in Scotland, but the media try to keep it alive and kicking because it's the only way for them to sell papers. Whenever there is a football related crime, then they play the sectarian card. However, racism IS alive and kicking, and this tweet today proves that. What will be done...probably nothing..why? Because we live in a country that has become awash with nationalism, cloaked in racism and xenophobia. I shouldn't say "we live in a country" because I had the good sense to get the hell out of our backwards, inwards looking country many years ago.

OP, please do report this, and just watch the fascists who label themselves as the SNP quickly conceal it as sectarianism, or , given their past history, hide it altogether and concentrate on sectarianism - the lesser and more acceptable face of racism!