kilmarnock allocation sold out

southdown 1916

22 hours ago, Brubear said:

Why no radio. Thought it was onlt TV coverage that was banned on CL nights. Also since it is not at Ibrox surely BBC Scotland will have commentary or are you assuming they will cover Hibs v Hearts whoich is a fair assumption.

The bbc are just playing silly beggars ... never mind they are still getting bankrolled by the licence fee so they don't give a shit about the customer 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/14/2016 at 9:58 AM, left winger said:

To be fair, 5,000 is pretty damn good considering the distance involved.

England has ten times the population but doesn't have 10 times as many big clubs ... we are the biggest club in a country that has punched well above its weight in football attendances for years 

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's not even 2 hours on a Sunday.

Fuck me that's some motor you've got, East London to Liverpool in 2 hours, 230 miles, so you drive at 115 miles an hour the whole way, and I thought I was a bit too speedy!!

1 minute ago, mus said:

Fuck me that's some motor you've got, East London to Liverpool in 2 hours, 230 miles, so you drive at 115 miles an hour the whole way, and I thought I was a bit too speedy!!

Apologies thought they meant the villa game 

32 minutes ago, mus said:

LHR to Paisley 4 hours 15 minutes but that was in the days before cameras and I was wild and young :D

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

LHR to Paisley 4 hours 15 minutes but that was in the days before cameras and I was wild and young :D

Christ that is going some, I did do Eastbourne to Govan in about 7 hours once which is about 500 miles so an average speed of roughly 71ish, which is shocking by me especially as it takes a while to get onto any good roads, glad I have slowed down these days.

1 hour ago, mus said:

Christ that is going some, I did do Eastbourne to Govan in about 7 hours once which is about 500 miles so an average speed of roughly 71ish, which is shocking by me especially as it takes a while to get onto any good roads, glad I have slowed down these days.

Sapphire Cosworth was some beast.  Funnily enough I am now the biggest critic of other drivers.  Slowing down must come with age.