Championship Medals

Eaglesham Bear

9 hours ago, JMac_88 said:

GB, not sure if my fund membership is up to date :P I would like for you to place an order for one for myself!

I am sure you will let me know about the above :)

If you are not sure, just pay an extra tenner to Erskine :pipe:

On 05/03/2016 at 9:49 PM, JMac_88 said:

GB, not sure if my fund membership is up to date :P I would like for you to place an order for one for myself!

I am sure you will let me know about the above :)

(tu)

On 06/03/2016 at 7:55 AM, Darius72 said:

And one for me too,please.

(tu)

33 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Stick me down for 4 GB :)

(tu)

19 minutes ago, trueblue 4 ever said:

ill have 1 govanblue please

Yes mate, but first you need to join the RM Erskine Fund.  You may have heard me mention it. :P

PM me for details. (tu)

On 4 March 2016 at 6:29 AM, govanblue said:

(tu)

(tu)

(tu)

I'll send you a PM once we get a donation link sorted. (tu)

Yes, you are. (tu) How many do you want?

Just the one please

I'll give the thread a small bump and just say if a Barca '72 medal ever becomes available feel free to give me a wee pm govenblue :). I don't know the odds but it's worth a try, my brothers birthday is coming up and I know he'd love one.

18 hours ago, RoninJonny said:

I'll give the thread a small bump and just say if a Barca '72 medal ever becomes available feel free to give me a wee pm govenblue :). I don't know the odds but it's worth a try, my brothers birthday is coming up and I know he'd love one.

You never know what the future may bring. 

17 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

4 for me mate

(tu)

GovanBlue mate, I'm not a member of the RM Erskine Fund yet but I would definitely sign up to it on the 26th of this month when I get paid.

Do you think that would be okay to reserve one medal (for myself) now - pending that registration happening on the 26th? (I would PM you on the 26th to confirm after I've registered for the RM Erskine Fund and donated the first £10 donation for it, 100% mate and definitely keep my word)

Also, I know that it is £10 for the first donation for the RM Erskine Fund, but I don't know what the medals would cost per medal mate? 

16 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

GovanBlue mate, I'm not a member of the RM Erskine Fund yet but I would definitely sign up to it on the 26th of this month when I get paid.

Do you think that would be okay to reserve one medal (for myself) now - pending that registration happening on the 26th? (I would PM you on the 26th to confirm after I've registered for the RM Erskine Fund and donated the first £10 donation for it, 100% mate and definitely keep my word)

Also, I know that it is £10 for the first donation for the RM Erskine Fund, but I don't know what the medals would cost per medal mate? 

Hi mate.

That's all good. (tu)

The medals won't be on sale until the championship is official, so there's absolutely no hurry for payment, or for your Fund Membership Donation.  But I need to make the reserved list now, so that I can tell them now roughly how many we will want.

It's not a case of a "first £10 donation" to the fund. It's a one-off donation. The £10 is your season 2015/2016 Fund membership.  The season might be nearly over, but that's your fault for not signing up earlier. :P

As a member, you are then entitled to buy as many medals as you want.  The final price hasn't been decided yet, but I think it will be about £12 or £13. 

10 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Hi mate.

That's all good. (tu)

The medals won't be on sale until the championship is official, so there's absolutely no hurry for payment, or for your Fund Membership Donation.  But I need to make the reserved list now, so that I can tell them now roughly how many we will want.

It's not a case of a "first £10 donation" to the fund. It's a one-off donation. The £10 is your season 2015/2016 Fund membership.  The season might be nearly over, but that's your fault for not signing up earlier. :P

As a member, you are then entitled to buy as many of the medals as you want.  The final price hasn't been decided yet, but I think it will be approx £12 or £13. 

Cheers mate, I'll give you a PM after I register to be a member of the RM Erskine Fund on the 26th, I would like to reserve one medal, thanks mate.