*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2016/17 OLD Official Thread - visit the new thread instead

govanblue

17 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So that brings us to 86 of our 285 2015/16 members already renewed for next season. :thumbup:

The other 199 are wandering around the POTY thread wondering what the hell is going on. :lol:

I have no "likes" left, that made me laugh....

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Apart from the trip ( yet to be repeated) to Cardiff

That's a very good point.  But I know you don't like to talk about your charity work. :P

No need to worry about the repeat leg though - Doing it once was already Above and Beyond. :21:

Just now, govanblue said:

That's a very good point.  But I know you don't like to talk about your charity work. :P

No need to worry about the repeat leg though - Doing it once was already Above and Beyond. :21:

Am I off the hook ? My backs repaired now! 

For the record, what we're talking about here is Bp9 volunteering himself and his car to drive all the way to Cardiff and back, to collect as much of our Official Merchandise as he could manage.  And those who took advantage of those great merchandise deals, owe a big thank you to him, because otherwise it would all still be sitting in a shed 400 miles away, and not being proudly worn at Hampden the other week.

It took a whole weekend, and he could only manage half of it, and so he's been psyching himself up to do it again for the last few weeks. (tu)

Luckily for him, a couple of Volunteers from the Erskine Transport Crew are giving up their weekend to go down in a bigger vehicle, and bring back all the remaining gear for us, so he's off the hook.

It's great having such great people around. (tu)

8 hours ago, govanblue said:

For the record, what we're talking about here is Bp9 volunteering himself and his car to drive all the way to Cardiff and back, to collect as much of our Official Merchandise as he could manage.  And those who took advantage of those great merchandise deals, owe a big thank you to him, because otherwise it would all still be sitting in a shed 400 miles away, and not being proudly worn at Hampden the other week.

It took a whole weekend, and he could only manage half of it, and so he's been psyching himself up to do it again for the last few weeks. (tu)

Luckily for him, a couple of Volunteers from the Erskine Transport Crew are giving up their weekend to go down in a bigger vehicle, and bring back all the remaining gear for us, so he's off the hook.

It's great having such great people around. (tu)

It wasn't the journey I needed psyched up for it was the company! :pipe: although I do have a new favourite sandwich so all is good! 

24 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It wasn't the journey I needed psyched up for it was the company! :pipe: although I do have a new favourite sandwich so all is good! 

Keep the sandwich details secret - at least until I've pitched it on Dragons' Den. :P

So anyway yeah, I've got the latest PayPal figures. (tu)

I need to go out for a bit, but when I come back, I may be persuaded to publish the Season figures to date - but only if there are at least 4 new donations when I get back. :P

20 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hi govanblue..pm'd you last night and could see you were busy..can you let me know if you got donation and if you got the message. If not I will send another. That is another message and not another donation :lol: 

I've searched and I didn't get a PM from you. 

I've received the latest PayPal figures though, and I can see your donation there. (tu)

PM me again. (tu)