*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2016/17 OLD Official Thread - visit the new thread instead

govanblue

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A message for Taipan...

From all of us at Erskine Park, please thank Taipan who paid for this special trip.

This trip will grant the wishes of at least 5 of our residents, who remember fondly their trips on the Waverley with family when they were younger and before they became ill.   Trips “Doon the Water” were a major part of life for a number of our residents.

Before trips abroad and trips to the Isle of Man became popular, families spent days out in various Clyde Coast resorts. The Waverley would often be the vessel which took them to places like Dunoon , Rothesay and other Clyde resorts. Our residents will once again have an opportunity to remember happier times spent with loved ones.

I have often said that people wrongly believe they have little to look forward to or wish for when they enter a nursing home but thanks to your donors we have an opportunity to make dreams a reality.

A huge thank-you is in order for the fairy godfathers,

Kind Regards,

Erskine Park Home x

7780132364_0396db8723_b.jpg 

Eskine_Waverley_zpsq3zgveiy.jpg

7780131262_edee411636_b.jpg

photo-thumb-64786.jpg

:clap:

3 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Some people may think the last three results by the team don't matter (I don't) but donations here DO matter so - bump.

(tu)

I agree with CTL that it does matter ...... on both counts ...... so as Corky says ...... please DO donate what you can ...... kinda bump.

:uk: