MW on talk sport soon

BenLui

2 minutes ago, tayside said:

Colin Murray , always the same , never a good word said from him and constantly talking up that lot .

Started trying to claim when we met them last season it was 4-0 or something as he remembers watching it before stating he hopes hibs go up as sunshine on Leith is the best song in football :lol:

31 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

It amazes me how that man continues to sing that clubs praises after they shafted him big time. 

The gap ain't as near as everyone seems to think. 3 players at most and the gap is closed. 

That's because the Catholic Church are masters of brainwashing and guilt and Brazil will be thinking he is somehow responsible for the abuse he suffered.

Just now, ianferguson said:

That's because the Catholic Church are masters of brainwashing and guilt and Brazil will be thinking he is somehow responsible for the abuse he suffered.

To be honest I look fondly on the person I lost my virginity to also.

was surprised last night driving back from game listening to bbc they interviewed stubbs who congratulated us on winning the league. he did not admit we were the best team but the most consistent

he than said when i get in my car i will phone mark and davie to congratulate them

3 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

You didn't hear that rabid tim Hugh Jordan then,stating 'they're' a new club and could be out of business again within a year:crywank:

No I didn't hear that, but I listened to the phone in after the 9 o'clock news and there were the usual bitter nasty's on talking about everything but the football.

There was one lady, Lynn I think her name was who gave a good talk and support for Rangers even when confronted by a bitter Rangers hater. She ended up saying that she was asking or waiting on any other fans of other clubs sanctioning our return. We're there, like it or lump it.

I was slightly annoyed at the theme being taken that sectarianism was now BACK because Rangers were back.

it's what I've come to expect from nasty septic fans passing themselves off as journos, especially the BBC Ireland ones.