Zebra finance

scott1965

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Think they offer 4 6 and 10 mate 

Spoke to them today,  mate is thinking of getting one didn't mention option but said two payments would be taken this month one today and one Thursday and finish August , so that would be four months ? Didn't mention fuckall else ! 

Just now, lutonblue said:

Spoke to them today,  mate is thinking of getting one didn't mention option but said two payments would be taken this month one today and one Thursday and finish August , so that would be four months ? Didn't mention fuckall else ! 

I've done the 10 months mate due to having Vegas still to pay off and a couple of weddings coming up so just don't have enough disposable income the now. 

They definitely do have the 10 months as I just spoke to them today to find out my first payment date and it's 31st July 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've done the 10 months mate due to having Vegas still to pay off and a couple of weddings coming up so just don't have enough disposable income the now. 

They definitely do have the 10 months as I just spoke to them today to find out my first payment date and it's 31st July 

Wankers ! They didn't mention nowt , said it was interest free so that must be the four month one . He is after two together, they said only two together were restricted view main stand or a fair few in CD , will buzz them again tomorrow 

Just now, lutonblue said:

Wankers ! They didn't mention nowt , said it was interest free so that must be the four month one . He is after two together, they said only two together were restricted view main stand or a fair few in CD 

If you apply from.rangers and then select zebra as the way to pay then you'll be offered 10 months.