Barrie Mckay

LeeWallaceRFC

Very little end product other than most assists in this fantastic team?

I stand correcedt then. Fair enough. He's obviously bringing more to the team than I see/give him credit for.

He's just been frustrating the life out of me but the facts obviously don't lie.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling Barrie is doing exactly what the Manager is telling him to do, does anybody really want to see Barrie bombing down the outside and lumping a ball into the middle, man that is so last season, lets see more goals like our first against Falkirk. And our second and third.

He has obviously done very well this season, however I don't think he played well yesterday.

When we were stringing quick passes together it always slowed down when it got to him. I think he has to decide quicker if he is going to take his man on or pass the ball. This would keep up the tempo of the play.

I rate him highly though and think with continued improvement he will be a star in our team for years to come.

Laugh all you want. Obviously that stat is a fact but I still think his decision making at times is terrible.

I am laughing. Most assists,crucial part of the team and one of the most improved players from the last 4 years.

You think his decision making is terrible though and you think he has no end product.

I think you are clueless. :lol:

I am laughing. Most assists,crucial part of the team and one of the most improved players from the last 4 years.

You think his decision making is terrible though and you think he has no end product.

I think you are clueless. :lol:

Yeah I do think those things. He's improved but he's still frustrating as fuck a lot of the times and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Are we all clueless aye?

Don't know whether it's because my seat is quite elevated that you can see what McKay is all about. Most of his passes take two or three defenders out of the equation. Waghorn in particular makes the most of these passes as nine times out of ten they are into his feet at the right pace. Like others have said I believe he is doing exactly as he has been told by the gaffer hence him being an automatic first pick...

I stand correcedt then. Fair enough. He's obviously bringing more to the team than I see/give him credit for.

He's just been frustrating the life out of me but the facts obviously don't lie.

Fair enough mate,i see where you are coming from to an extent,he wasn't at his best yesterday but had a few wee flashes.

He's a young player and will have weeks when things don't go his way,Falkirk did tend to crowd him out everytime he got on the ball.

Did the OP not also claim bat Oduwa was the worst player he'd ever seen in a Rangers shirt the other week?

Surprise, surprise, once again, he was abysmal yesterday.

I really like McKay as a player, hence having him in my signature for the past 3 years. He has quality, Oduwa? Nothing but pace.

Its amazing what a few games can do to change perceptions. For the first 5 games a lot of fans were fawning over him.

Why does everybody on here take a question/suggestion as saying he's a bad player?

His assist tally speaks for itself with regards to how well he's contributing, was merely a thought.

Why does everybody on here take a question/suggestion as saying he's a bad player?

His assist tally speaks for itself with regards to how well he's contributing, was merely a thought.

I personally think that he is doing well. My comment was a general observation on how I see the comments on this forum changing their tone since the beginning of the season.