Season Ticket - Question

TunnyLoyal

Do you have to show proof of age at the ticket office for a juvenile?

I.e. birth certificate

I know this used to be the case but unsure if it is still.

Can someone who has bought a new season ticket for a juvenile this season let me know please.

Yes i believe you do,otherwise how do they know what concession to give...

The reason I ask, my mate who sits next to me in SJF5 (GF5) isn't renewing and I don't want to lose the seat. I have a baby boy on the way and obviously he doesn't have a birth certificate yet but I want to buy the book in his name and just pay it until he is old enough to go to games. It is only 82 quid.

Is this possible?

Just buy one for a nephew/pals son whatever, I'm sure they would be glad of the chance to go along, even if they don't its all above board.

I could buy it under my god sons name if they dont let me but for sentimental reasons I would rather have it under his name for him being born, you know?

I could buy it under my god sons name if they dont let me but for sentimental reasons I would rather have it under his name for him being born, you know?

Get in touch with the ticket office, mate.

Either try to buy one without showing it, or explain if they ask for one.

nah i bought one for the wee man but just incase he cant go sometimes, just wondering if an adult would get away with using his

Tbh i dont know,they dont seem to pay much notice when ye go in, so probably they'd get in. :21:

I bought online for a juvenile and they never asked for id.

So I suspect yes. Once you buy it you can always secondary ticket it

The seat isn't available online due to it still being reserved by Rangers even though he didn't ask for it to be, I will have to go in with him and sort it.

this may have been said already, but...

you don't need to show Youth ID to BUY the season ticket, but you need to show Youth ID to get it ACTIVATED.

So nothing stopping you from buying it. (tu)

so i will need to go to the ticket office to get it activated? i bought it online?

so i will need to go to the ticket office to get it activated? i bought it online?

Probably not then - they would surely mention that fact when you bought it you'd think.

I'm going on my one and only experience when I bought a half season juvenile ticket at the TO for a non-relation. So maybe that's not the norm.

I bought one this season for my eldest grandson, to go along with my son and I. I just had to register him for a rangers number @ the ticket office. He wasn't present and they did not ask for anything else apart from his D.O.B

nah i bought one for the wee man but just incase he cant go sometimes, just wondering if an adult would get away with using his

Pretty sure , inside the stadium and above the turnstyle , there's a board signifying if it's an adult or kid , once your card has been swiped . Sometimes there's a steward watching for it , sometimes not.

Pretty sure , inside the stadium and above the turnstyle , there's a board signifying if it's an adult or kid , once your card has been swiped . Sometimes there's a steward watching for it , sometimes not.

if the worst comes to worst, would i just be asked to upgrade to a full price ticket for that match?