Season Ticket - Question

TunnyLoyal

if the worst comes to worst, would i just be asked to upgrade to a full price ticket for that match?

If you were caught by steward you would me refused entry completely. You would have to go to ticket office prior to trying card to upgrade it.

Ive used a concession ticket numerous times and im 25 and have never been asked my age, most of the time the guys taking the tickets dont bother to even look at them.

I cannot believe that we are having a conversation about how we can do our club out of money! It would appear that some of us are no better than some of dubious characters that have got involved with our club lately. This thread sickens me...

Next thing someone will be telling us the best way to steal the new strip out of the Rangers shop.! Take a look at yourselves ffs

I cannot believe that we are having a conversation about how we can do our club out of money! It would appear that some of us are no better than some of dubious characters that have got involved with our club lately. This thread sickens me...

Next thing someone will be telling us the best way to steal the new strip out of the Rangers shop.! Take a look at yourselves ffs

I think you will find that this was not the reason why I started thread. Quite the opposite actualy. I am wanting to buy a season ticket for my unborn baby!

You should try reading it first. (tu)

Depends on who serves u I bought my sons season ticket the day I found out he was a boy, day of the 20week scan 4 months before he was born the guy at the window asked for d.o.b and proof ( he never even had a name but had a kit and a ST) had to use his big sisters name cz of this guy wanting proof of age and changed it over to the wee mans name when I got his birth certificate sorted. Then goin in this year to renew and get my nephew a seat beside us the woman at the desk didn't ask for anything apart from cash. Hope this helps m8

Calm doon ya big fairy. Timing is importing, you gotta be quick and not draw attention to yourself.

Calm doon ya big fairy. Timing is importing, you gotta be quick and not draw attention to yourself.

He can't be expected to know that.

He's not a member of the RM Shoplifters' Fund (tu)

PS - renewal is due soon. Annual Fee: 1 scarf

:21::D

Depends on who serves u I bought my sons season ticket the day I found out he was a boy, day of the 20week scan 4 months before he was born the guy at the window asked for d.o.b and proof ( he never even had a name but had a kit and a ST) had to use his big sisters name cz of this guy wanting proof of age and changed it over to the wee mans name when I got his birth certificate sorted. Then goin in this year to renew and get my nephew a seat beside us the woman at the desk didn't ask for anything apart from cash. Hope this helps m8

Thanks buddy