Is This Rangers I Just Watched?

GOAT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with the two small guys up front buzzing around is working. Attacking as well as defending from the front.Kenny Miller put in a shift even getting back to cover. Much better and organisation is far superior as everyone knows what their role is.

the response to conceding the equaliser was great - a few weeks ago that game would have petered out 1-1 or we might have even lost.

next Saturday will be a big test but I feel we will be well prepared for it

it's amazing what a couple of wins can do, you can see the confidence returning to the side

Fantastic game, first time Stuart has had a full week to work on things and we can see the results. Delighted for the players, the coaching staff and the fans.

We always spilt when we had a goal kick, we looked to get play moving, we maintained possession and deserved that today, first time in a while we've fully deserved the win, we dominated and it was great to see.

Special mentions to Mcgregor, Clark, temps, Wallace Murdoch, shiels, law and Vuckic when he came on, I thought Jig was solid and did well too, bigger mention to Moshni who did fuck up for their goal, but he had a great game I though, a couple slack passes, but that will happen and it takes courage when getting on the ball and trying to make things happen, Moshni does that and people need to lay off the stick. He's got the talent to be a cracking modern centre half, he won countless headers and always won balls that the Cowden player was favourite, setting up new attacks. He gets far too much stick for mistakes, and all his good points seem not important in some fans eyes, he was part of a great team performance today. Would love Stuarty to keep working with him and giving him a chance to cut out simple mistakes, he's a rough diamond imo

I have to say I was optimistic before the game, but today was way better than I was hoping - feeling slightly optimistic aboot hertz next week now. If we play like we did against hibs, we'll beat them - they seemed to go through the motions today, but we've got something left to play for here. McCall seems to have got that message through to these players that I had absolutely no confidence in whatsoever only 7 days ago!!