Tony Pulis

Why would we take Pulis? His football is dire and he keeps clubs up. We're bad but christ we're not that bad yet. Unless he was to change his philosophy to an attack minded one then I'd like us to stay as far away from him as possible.

He done an absolutely wonderful job for Palace and the fact that they've only spent £2.5m I think is highly disrespectful to him.

Did you even watch Palace when he took over? :lol:

And we would 100% jump at him taking over from what we have, you need to get with reality if you think different.

• 6 months later...

I think one thing that's clear about his management, he makes players feel 10ft tall before they go on the pitch, he's took that Brown Ideye and made him in to a cracking player, Berahino was on a bad run and he's hit the ground running again.

Surely a huge step up from Woy Hodgson,England fans are never happy tbf they're deluded kinda like the Newcastle of International football

I agree he'd probably do a decent job, but yeah I don't think England fans would be happy until they had Guardiola

Soon as any Premiership side get in trouble near the foot of the table expect Pulis to take over.

I suspect he'll be a West Brom, Leciester, Burnley or Sunderland manager before the season is out.

Nice to see I was bang on.