**** Official Golf U.s Open 2015 ****

Hamie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The length of the course will be a huge factor. 3 of the par 4s are 3 of the longest in history at 534, 537 and 546 yards! Some won't reach that even with their Sunday Best! If you're short and can't keep it straight you have no chance.

Dustin Johnson is interesting. His form has been going from atrocious to sublime, sometimes in the same tournament. However with his length I think he'll contend strongly.

I'll have a better look for good value players in the next day or two.

Michael Putnam isn't necessarily long nor consistently great but he lives 1 mile from the course so is one of the few who know the course. Could be possible value for top 10/20. Ominously though Spieth's caddie lives near by too and also has course knowledge.

Three Rangers men in the field. Monty and Marc Warren we know about but a guy called Jimmy Gunn went through qualifying. Plays on one of the satelite tours in the US.

http://www.pgatour.com/players/player.45534.jimmy-gunn.html/profile

Click on "More" on above link in his profile.

Good luck to all three,

Really looking forward to seeing what this course is all about. It's like one of our far northern gems that don't get a look in for the big tourneys cos of lack of hotel beds,infrastucture,amenities etc.

This is wide open but I'm betting Matsuyama, Rose and DJ.

Might have a small bet for interest in Shane Lowry and our own Marc Warren.

Bill Haas, Kevin Na, JB Holmes are all on form and good each way bets at 100/1. But my each way bet will be Byeong-h** An at 80/1. Little known player. This time last year he was 360th in the World and is now down to 50th having won the BMW PGA Championship, and a number of top ten finishes. But the clincher for me is that he finished fourth in the US Amateur in 2010 at Chambers Bay GC so he has more experience of the course than most of the field.

Note that Morgan Hoffman , Harris English and Patrick Reed all played in the US Amateur in 2010. Very strong field that year.

Three Rangers men in the field. Monty and Marc Warren we know about but a guy called Jimmy Gunn went through qualifying. Plays on one of the satelite tours in the US.

http://www.pgatour.com/players/player.45534.jimmy-gunn.html/profile

Click on "More" on above link in his profile.

Good luck to all three,

Jimmy Gunn is a total nutter and a massive massive bear! Hope he does well!

Way the course is set up a European with experience of wind, links golf etc should win.

A grinder like McDowell will do well, as well as the ability to play the ball low and move it left or right.

Anyone but mickelson. Fucking can't stand the greasy cunt. Always said he looks like a peado!!!

Way the course is set up a European with experience of wind, links golf etc should win.

A grinder like McDowell will do well, as well as the ability to play the ball low and move it left or right.

Anyone but mickelson. Fucking can't stand the greasy cunt. Always said he looks like a peado!!!

Big Phil shag your missus?

Ha, the wife isn't that desperate!! Just can't stand the guy, hope he misses the cut and a don't need to see him for another two days..

He entertains unlike a lot of the autobots on tour, his shot making is brilliant to watch.

He entertains unlike a lot of the autobots on tour, his shot making is brilliant to watch.

Aye can't disagree he is very talented but just think he likes to tamper with kids. He has a look about him a don't trust.

Plus he was an ignorant cunt at Ryder Cup, last practice day I was through with the wife n groups were looking for autographs n he jumped on a buggy n drove off.

Aye can't disagree he is very talented but just think he likes to tamper with kids. He has a look about him a don't trust.

Plus he was an ignorant cunt at Ryder Cup, last practice day I was through with the wife n groups were looking for autographs n he jumped on a buggy n drove off.

Strange about the Ryder Cup, he usually spends hours doing autographs after practise.

So in conclusion Mickleson looks like a paedo because he wouldn't sign your autograph.

Seems fair.

Got Saturday and Sunday off work , get in ya fuckin dancer ! That course looks as scary as fuck .is it the 15th that's got the 20ft deep bunker?

Even Dracula couldn't get out of that ha ha.

Been dying for this for ages.gonna throw a curve ball into this, gut feeling and only that mind, tells me Ian Poulter will win it.he has got the stones an mental strength to tame both the course and the yanks .really would love a British winner.hate that wee speith cunt .!

I want to see how they get out of that bunker though.id take that many swipes , I'd fuckin strike oil ha ha.

No Surrender

Rab