Plastic Treble

The tims seem to be determined to push the line that this treble is just as good as any previous one and yet they also seem to determined to push the line that the club who have won many more trebles than any other and who constitute their only credible opposition is no more ... non sequitur :pipe:

They've not won the treble since we were kicked out the top flight. They've also not won any treble this year either. Although they maybe favourites to win it, they have been the favourites every year we've been gone.

No journos - I mainly talking about the 5 live journos that get their info directly from BBC Scotland septic supporters club - ever seem to ask the questions why they've not dominated as much as their favourite status would suggest.

They really are desperate to make it look like their master plan was a success, it hasn't been and no dodgy treble will make it so. And for any Ghests, all trophies you have won since the dodgy land deals will be stripped due to financial doping of a football team, a determination that will be brought about at your own hands by the way you tried to steal trophies legitimately won by Scotland's most successful football club.

They should have won at least one in the time we've been out of the top tier, if roles were reversed we would have totally dominated.

they wont win the Scottish, tims dont do trebles, ICT or Hibs will pump them for sure

If they do win this one it will break TLBs heart which is no bad thing :cool:

They really are desperate to make it look like their master plan was a success, it hasn't been and no dodgy treble will make it so. And for any Ghests, all trophies you have won since the dodgy land deals will be stripped due to financial doping of a football team, a determination that will be brought about at your own hands by the way you tried to steal trophies legitimately won by Scotland's most successful football club.

Ultimately people are suckers for the truth (tu)

If they do win this one it will break TLBs heart which is no bad thing :cool:

That is the silver lining I suppose but I'd rather they didn't haha

I heard someone say he'd be the only man in their history to win it as a player and a manager, knowing what an ego maniac he is I'm amazed he didn't put full focus onto that and I'm even more amazed he'd walk away from the opportunity, gives me even more belief that they actually bumped him off

This would be known as the uncontested treble. Ian Crocker actually said the other week there is no challenge. That mob have proven they dont believe in winning anything fair and square, they have no shame and their desperation is actually cringeworthy.

Trebles are made up of glory moments in big games that are relived down the years that's not something that would be found anywhere in an uncontested treble.

This would be known as the uncontested treble. Ian Crocker actually said the other week there is no challenge. That mob have proven they dont believe in winning anything fair and square, they have no shame and their desperation is actually cringeworthy.

Trebles are made up of glory moments in big games that are relived down the years that's not something that would be found anywhere in an uncontested treble.

It's so good that this was underlined with an unprecedented 4 games in a row against dundee utd because it shows how much their success is based on nothing more than having money in an impoverished league