Tottenham Sack Ramos, Appoint Redknapp

52nCountin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty unbelieveable! Why not wait until after tomorrow's game? I'm betting the board think they might luckily scrape a win and make the decision seem correct (although I'm not saying it's not correct, they're shit).

I'm not sure it's Ramos' fault that his two best players were sold... both being strikers.

didn't harry say something like Pompey would be his last job and he wouldn't make the mistake of leaving them again?

Not a man of his word lol

football in the modern day for ya kb, all about the ££

suppose it would be a good challenge for HR

they should never have sacked martin jol imo. 2 5th place finishes after years of mid to lower table mediocrity. Think he should have been given more time. Ramos had an even worse start than jol so it was just a matter of time before he got the boot. Redknapp will turn them around though they have some good players. Crazy to have sold defoe keane and berbatov in the space of 6months which is as much to blame for their poor form as anything else.

they should never have sacked martin jol imo. 2 5th place finishes after years of mid to lower table mediocrity. Think he should have been given more time. Ramos had an even worse start than jol so it was just a matter of time before he got the boot. Redknapp will turn them around though they have some good players. Crazy to have sold defoe keane and berbatov in the space of 6months which is as much to blame for their poor form as anything else.

Now that raises an interesting point, anyone think Rednapp will sign Defoe for Spurs again? After all, he's clearly a fan and brought him to Pompy and Defoes been playing very well for them....