Bt Sport Europe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought about getting it out on over the weekend but I'm not paying the best part of £50 a month (Sky Sports & BT Sports) to watch football.

Can't really think of anything else you would spend your money on tbh!? Just signed up in for this on Friday there. Wasn't going to but the thought if barely any champions league has swung it for me.

Can't really think of anything else you would spend your money on tbh!? Just signed up in for this on Friday there. Wasn't going to but the thought if barely any champions league has swung it for me.

I've barely watched a champions league game since the 2012 season. I just don't have the time to watch anywhere near as much football as I did two or three years ago.

I might (probably will) end up caving in but for now I'm not really that fussed.

I've barely watched a champions league game since the 2012 season. I just don't have the time to watch anywhere near as much football as I did two or three years ago.

I mind (probably will) end up caving in but for now I'm not really that fussed.

I caved last week, done it online and was activated on my TV within 5 minutes. £19.99 per month and £15 one off activation fee.

I caved last week, done it online and was activated on my TV within 5 minutes. £19.99 per month and £15 one off activation fee.

It seems like loads but when you break it down it only works out at something like 71p a day.

I'll probably cave. Infact, I know I will but for now i'm standing firm and saying that I won't :lol:

If money is stopping you then I honestly don't know why you don't use roid boxes and the likes.

It's so simple to do and is only a one off £30-40 odd quid charge.

Maybe it's for ease and convenience but if money was a big reason for me I'd not mind spending a few extra minutes to get the footy on in HD.

Very few actual HD links out there though

NJM soccer always has 720p EPL games. (you need to use Robinhood though as the NJM app is down for some reason)

Last night and the Liverpool one.

Was NBC so Sky commentary too.

Not sure about CL but I'd imagine that would be the same for the bigger games but I'll confirm when it kicks off.

Moving back to Glasgow and switched from SKY to BT, getting TV and fibre broadband for £53 a month, which includes the upgrade to HD for the sport and some of the other 'premium' channels.

Decent selection of games coming up too:

http://www.wheresthematch.com/live-football-on-bt-sport/

With a few ones i'll not be bothering with like:

Aldershot Town v Forest Green Rovers

It seems like loads but when you break it down it only works out at something like 71p a day.

I'll probably cave. Infact, I know I will but for now i'm standing firm and saying that I won't :lol:

That's a fair point actually never look at it that way. I'd rather spend that a day to watch the football than buy a paper everyday that costs a lot more every day.