Next season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally deserves another season in management without all this rubbish hanging over him.

And lets not get too positive yet, its looking a lot better but no need for the triumphalism that's been shown (tu)

Ally deserves another season in management without all this rubbish hanging over him.

And lets not get too positive yet, its looking a lot better but no need for the triumphalism that's been shown (tu)

this (tu)

would definately give another season. he deserves it for the shite he's had to put up with alone imo.

Super Ally

I agree with the Ally deserves a fair crack opinion (tu)

Solid foundations, a chairman willing to back HIS TARGETS and not 3rd or 4th choice.

If Ally can be given the resources to make us play the way he wants us, he will be very successful. (tu)

I hear what you're saying

Ally has done us proud on the telly

we need to think about the future as well

I agree with the Ally deserves a fair crack opinion (tu)

Solid foundations, a chairman willing to back HIS TARGETS and not 3rd or 4th choice.

If Ally can be given the resources to make us play the way he wants us, he will be very successful. (tu)

i would like Ally to be here for a few years more, but one thing i hope i dont see next season is players playing out of position again. start using the squad we have - if a 1st team player is injured, go through our squad (including the youth squad) to find a replacement who plays in the same position. hopefully we make a solid effort to bring through the youth players now, as this is our best option going forward to stay within our budget.

Ally and only Ally, it would be an absolute disgrace to look for another manager.

1. He had to follow in the footsteps of Walter (majority of fans would be comparing Allys performances to Walters)

2. He couldn't buy the players he wanted

3. The stress of all this shit even in the early stages did him no favours.

4. The most important of all, He needs to get a few over on that ginger twat.

Lets see how Derek does at Bristol. Too soon methinks.

Not great. I wouldn't want him anyway.

Bristol City recent results.

Won 3-2

Lost 3-0

Lost 3-1

Lost 3-0

Drew 2-2

Lost 3-0

Lost 3-0

Lost 1-0

Won 2-1

Lost 2-0

Lost 1-0

Won 1-0

Lost 1-0

Drew 0-0

Lost 2-1

Lost 1-0

If we are going to change manager at all then can we not go for someone with no connections to the club?

Not great. I wouldn't want him anyway.

Bristol City recent results.

Won 3-2

Lost 3-0

Lost 3-1

Lost 3-0

Drew 2-2

Lost 3-0

Lost 3-0

Lost 1-0

Won 2-1

Lost 2-0

Lost 1-0

Won 1-0

Lost 1-0

Drew 0-0

Lost 2-1

Lost 1-0

If we are going to change manager at all then can we not go for someone with no connections to the club?

Yes, of course we can. Why not? McInnes record at City is not good albeit he inherited a terrible squad filled with mediocrity.

Hope Coisty's too busy saving our team to read this.

After the way he has guided us through this hell,you better fucking believe he deserves next season.

You clowns make me spew!

Spot on mate.

Some of the criticism that McCoist has had on RM is sickening. No Rangers manager in history has had to deal with what McCoist has had to.

And for people to suggest McInnes just shows how shortsighted these people are.

Where would Man Utd be if they sacked Ferguson after nine months?!