Reporting Scotland, absolutely disgraceful!

The reporter Catriona Renton, was discussing the case of the 2 guys accused of sending the non-viable devices to Lennon and co.

In her report she was speaking about one of the accused daughter's to which she said, " Gemma was shown a picture of her bedroom in her house which had various pieces of loyalist paraphernalia INCLUDING a RH Flag , A uvf crest, A RANGERS cowgirl hat and a clock with King Billy on it"

Yet when reporting on Raymond Gormley's murder they pixelated out the Celtic poster on the murderers wall.

This is a shameful yet not unexpected piece of reporting from the scum over at pacific quay.

I know we have our issues with the Administration just now but i would urge all bears to complain about this quite disgusting piece of reporting.

But nothing will change unless we do something about it. That's why these cunts have got the mhedia petrified of them.

Nothing is going to change. Everyone has complained about the cunts for years, nothing happens.

Maybe if we just nuke the shitehole that will stop it? 10310.gif

You should read BBC Journo James Cooks twitter feed from the court, would give you the boak.

James Cook ‏ @BBCJamesCook

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Neil #Lennon said he had encountered sectarianism "nearly every week" in his football career. "We abhor it" he told the court. #Lennon

They will argue that accusations of sectarianism plays a significant part in this case whereas it didn't in the Gormley murder.

I'm not saying I agree but if you complain I'm sure that's what you'll get back.

They prosecution angle is very much Loyalists from an Orange background.

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Trevor Muirhead's daughter, Gemma, 18, told the court she had loyalist items in her bedroom relating to the UVF, "King Billy" and Rangers.

Should bring it up with Watchdog, or complain to OFTEL. In interests of fairness, BOTH news items should of been pixelated out if the original one already was back when that was reported

They will argue that accusations of sectarianism plays a significant part in this case whereas it didn't in the Gormley murder.

I'm not saying I agree but if you complain I'm sure that's what you'll get back.

The whole of Blantyre were up in arms when they believed there was a sectarian motive behind RG's murder, it fitted in with their sick agenda.

The moment it was discovered it was two Celtic fans that murdered him ---------------------------NOTHING!

They so wanted it to be Rangers fans so that they could paint us as the bad guys again and give the mhedia something to slaver over. They were so disappointed when it wasn't that we hardly heard another peep.

You should read BBC Journo James Cooks twitter feed from the court, would give you the boak.

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Neil #Lennon said he had encountered sectarianism "nearly every week" in his football career. "We abhor it" he told the court. #Lennon

He shouldn't mouth dirty orange bastards to the camera in the middle of an old firm game then should he.

The whole of Blantyre were up in arms when they believed there was a sectarian motive behind RG's murder, it fitted in with their sick agenda.

The moment it was discovered it was two Celtic fans that murdered him ---------------------------NOTHING!

They so wanted it to be Rangers fans so that they could paint us as the bad guys again and give the mhedia something to slaver over. They were so disappointed when it wasn't that we hardly heard another peep.

3 Lines of complete and utter shite. Most people knew who had done it within a few hours of it happening so dont post pish about people wanting it to be a Rangers fan.

This is only to be expected from this shower of pape loving cunts.

How these fuckers have got into all corridors of power baffles me. 18% of the population controls 95% of the mhedia.

We really do need to take OUR country back before its too late.

3 Lines of complete and utter shite. Most people knew who had done it within a few hours of it happening so dont post pish about people wanting it to be a Rangers fan.

Wrong! Wrong ! Wrong !

The mhedia were desperate to label this as a sectarian murder.Fuckin desperate.

The locals held a protest march and planned an even bigger one. By the time the second march came round hardly a cunt turned up because by then the world knew it was tarriers that had murdered one of their own, the story had lost it's appeal.

Wrong! Wrong ! Wrong !

The mhedia were desperate to label this as a sectarian murder.Fuckin desperate.

The locals held a protest march and planned an even bigger one. By the time the second march came round hardly a cunt turned up because by then the world knew it was tarriers that had murdered one of their own, the story had lost it's appeal.

What I am saying is that most people knew they were Celtic fans that done it within 24 hours of it happening. Maybe the media were desperate to label it as one but they were the only ones.

Some people must have missed the FB page set up, that claimed a young boy was murdered just because he wore a celtc top. Previously the BBC reported the Gormley killing with the possibility that it was sectarian, they never withdrew that claim when the Police told them different.

But no, they aint out to get us. They are most definately trying to damage us anyway they can, press, media and all the Rangers haters.

What I am saying is that most people knew they were Celtic fans that done it within 24 hours of it happening. Maybe the media were desperate to label it as one but they were the only ones.

Not true. Maybe one or two locals had an idea of who done it but most people, including the mhedia had no idea. The march itself was an embarrassment, a lot of neddy wee Celtic clad arseholes baying for revenge convinced a sectarian motive lay behind it. So don't fuckin tell me that MOST PEOPLE KNEW or that I'm talking UTTER SHITE when you know fuck all. You'll be telling us that Reporting Scotland never pixelated the murderers faces next.

Your spot on, I was working late the night that boy got killed, and I remember the first reports on the radio on the way home from work. - They said sectarian murder - and murdered for wearing a Celtic top.

Then when they arrested the pair and found out that both were from catholic backgrounds - the never mentioned it, so some tims out there probably think they boy was killed by Rangers Fans.