Alex Thomson has no shame

Shane

He is obviously talking about Celtic.

Not sure it's in him to say a bad word about the scum, especially since I'd venture 2/3 of his followers live in cardboard shacks on that side of town.

I was being sarcastic but what he says perfectly describes them.

I'm a little under the influence of some allergy med's, mate. See what you were on about 00000042.gif

Fucking brutal pollen day down here. Surprised I've gotten any work done at all.

Guest Andypendek

The attempt to equate Scotland 2012 with deep south 50s/60s is a disgusting insult to the Civil Rights campaigners of the USA such as Dr King. But then, when has morality or decency had anything to do with this?

The attempt to equate Scotland 2012 with deep south 50s/60s is a disgusting insult to the Civil Rights campaigners of the USA such as Dr King. But then, when has morality or decency had anything to do with this?

The only similarity is the apartheid, there it was black and white and here it religious which is vigorously enforced by the Roman Catholic Church.

This was attempted by them on the old BBC Forum; disgusting. Back to Alex Thomson, I think we can have a slight chuckle about how he is trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear up here. His pride appears to be getting the better of him; it seems beneath to say he came, he went, he was conquered, by the truth.

Under normal circumstances i'm not one of these fans that thinks we should just ignore people who stick the boot into us but in this case i would make an execption.

He is a total troll nothing more, the drama queen is looking for attention and we are giving it to him.

Take a look at his non Rangers blogs and the comments sections below them about 3 or 4 remarks on average the second he writes something about Rangers it's into the 100s.

He wrote a blog about Afghanistan last week it got one comment few days later he writes something about Rangers and gets 158 comments.

The troll has done a good job of getting a lot of publicity of of this, if any poster wrote his name on here 12 months ago 99.99% would say who?, now most know who he is and as such the attention whore has achieved what he set out to do.

Under normal circumstances i'm not one of these fans that thinks we should just ignore people who stick the boot into us but in this case i would make an execption.

He is a total troll nothing more, the drama queen is looking for attention and we are giving it to him.

Take a look at his non Rangers blogs and the comments sections below them about 3 or 4 remarks on average the second he writes something about Rangers it's into the 100s.

He wrote a blog about Afghanistan last week it got one comment few days later he writes something about Rangers and gets 158 comments.

The troll has done a good job of getting a lot of publicity of of this, if any poster wrote his name on here 12 months ago 99.99% would say who?, now most know who he is and as such the attention whore has achieved what he set out to do.

Indeed.

Let the tramps rush to increase his profile. He'll disappear into obscurity quickly enough.