This is what we are up against

Blue_Nose

Just shows how obsessed (or should that be jealous) of us the rest of Scotland is, sad thing is these idiots don't seem to realise without Rangers, there is no Scottish football FFS

Sticking the boot into us is just brings them one stop closer to their own death.

I'm not interested in up Scottish football anymore, we are one of the biggest clubs in europe, they need us a lot more than we need them, time to leave this backwater country and move down south :uk:

Just shows how obsessed (or should that be jealous) of us the rest of Scotland is, sad thing is these idiots don't seem to realise without Rangers, there is no Scottish football FFS

Sticking the boot into us is just brings them one stop closer to their own death.

I'm not interested in up Scottish football anymore, we are one of the biggest clubs in europe, they need us a lot more than we need them, time to leave this backwater country and move down south :uk:

hmm ... lmao im so glad i never clicked that link and read what ever disturbed shit is posted ...

What i will say is this, and its been said above aswell and we should all by now realise this. Those fuckwits are just jealous , they are some seriously demented people out there, were as in here their is just THEE PEOPLE !!!

FUCK THEM ALL, PAYBACKS A BITCH!!

na dont lock it .. instead, what you have to do is (and i know this hard but we are sons of William and all) feel pitty instead... Those POOR people will never have nor ever experience what we have and hold dear.. At the end of the day they just can't get their heads around the way it is. I say, deal with it lol

na dont lock it .. instead, what you have to do is (and i know this hard but we are sons of William and all) feel pitty instead... Those POOR people will never have nor ever experience what we have and hold dear.. At the end of the day they just can't get their heads around the way it is. I say, deal with it lol

And that is why WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Are these the same Diddy Clubs that dined at our Table when it was full,they took our Moneys at their Gates if their so Fucking Morally High ,and Mighty then they should Fucking give it back.No didn't think so, but the same Neutered Sanctions they will hit us with they could Reap too, and when it happens then I will Laugh.

I don't want any Club to go into distress' but these Clowns are Bitter' and Twisted and their Hatred for us will Burn them up.

Wee Parochial Country.

They say we have not Payed our Taxes, and then try to Decapitate us , for their own Greed, and at the same Time try to stop us from Paying our Taxes .But want our Money.

We the Rangers Fans have contributed to these Smaller Clubs for Years ,I have had enough of them all ,and just as soon be out of their shitty Little worthless League .Preferably in England.

They say you fined out People when things get tough,well all the Bastards have been outed, and we know who they are now.

You can actually smell the fear in the latest posts as the news starts coming out regarding TBKs and Kennedy.

FGAU

Yep your spot on... I can't wait to see us rise and come up swinging like a wounded CHAMP... fuck them all and the shit they've been saying about us... 40 faced bastards

Lets NOT forget this, EVER!

I said when i heard the news about the new SPL rules they are trying to push through i would never pay into another SPL ground and i did go to all the away games..I turned down my tickets for Motherwell,Hearts and 2 for Sunday. Fuck Them!!

I said if the worst came to the worst i would go to the 3rd division and help those clubs but they are just as bad and are loving this. I will not spend 1 penny more at a Scottish football ground.

They say they don't need our money well lets put that little theory to the test

FGAU

I said when i heard the news about the new SPL rules they are trying to push through i would never pay into another SPL ground and i did go to all the away games..I turned down my tickets for Motherwell,Hearts and 2 for Sunday. Fuck Them!!

I said if the worst came to the worst i would go to the 3rd division and help those clubs but they are just as bad and are loving this. I will not spend 1 penny more at a Scottish football ground.

FGAU

Welldone sir i take my hat off to you!! fuck them all , theyve opened a can of worms as far as im concerned and now theyre fucked

FGAU

Agreed, fuck them all.