Dear Senior Rangers Players

At a time when the club (not the co) the club needed you the most

You fucked off

At a time when Scottish football was putting the boot in

You are now added to that list

At a time when Ally won't walk away

You fucking walked

And don't EVER grace out fucking doorstep again

Would be grateful if someone could post this on their twitter accounts the deserting cowardly money hoarding greedy bastards

the anger these thieving traitors have gave me this week isn't good for my health.

Maybe we should focus on Thursday, and which players show up to training. How can we show appreciation for their loyalty? (tbh it's a joke i'm even saying that, these guy have contracts, the fans should never have to appreciate players not walking away from thier contracts).

Dear Senior Rangers Players

At a time when the club (not the co) the club needed you the most

You fucked off

At a time when Scottish football was putting the boot in

You are now added to that list

At a time when Ally won't walk away

You fucking walked

And don't EVER grace out fucking doorstep again

Would be grateful if someone could post this on their twitter accounts the deserting cowardly money hoarding greedy bastards

P.S Not you the two Lees. You get knighthoods. :21: :21:

I'm not sure how I feel about the players leaving. They kinda did the decent thing when admin kicked in taking pay cuts. Perhaps letting mccoist know what's going on first rather than him reading about it in the paper would be preferable .

I know we have lost out on any transfer fees but getting these players off the wage bill will surely be a bonus and by the looks of it anyway we will be playing in the 3rd div so we wont need 90 % percent of the current squad .

Players are easily replaced its time to make sure we secure our real assets I.E our training ground and Ibrox and start again and build for the future .

I'm not sure how I feel about the players leaving. They kinda did the decent thing when admin kicked in taking pay cuts. Perhaps letting mccoist know what's going on first rather than him reading about it in the paper would be preferable .

Oh did they?

Our administration event was the first business (and we are a business) I've heard of where no-one lost their job - not one player or coach.

They were kept on at a reduced salary - even then that salary was merely deferred.

So basically they've lost fuck all.

Well, except the one's that are baling out as we speak.

They've lost all dignity and any respect or admiration many of us had for them.

Fucking money-grabbing cowards. :angry: