The Fightback Starts Here

Leeds_Bear

After reading the papers this morning it finally tipped me over the edge, I can take the criticism of our previous owners, I can take the demotion to 3rd Division and I could even possibly put up with a 12 month signing ban. But the prospect of our proud, well earned, well merited and hard earned history being stolen from us, by undeserving rhats who are pushing this feeding frenzy to another next level, that I cannot put up with.

We all talk of the corruption and misdeeds of the SFL and Pacific Shelf Ltd, well if our ‘sporting integrity’ or the ‘moral’ of our victory’s are being brought into question everyday in the media, isn’t it about time that we mobilised as one unit and did the same to these degenerate arse holes?

Immediately you are probably thinking that this is a move by another fan group to posture themselves into a more favourable position with our current support, and although I am heavily involved with Rangers Unite, I can assure you this is nothing of the sought.

What I am proposing is that we all collate what information we have on each of the individuals and all of the groups involved with the barrage of hate heading our way and highlight it to the Rangers hungry media. Create one document an, 'Evidence Dossier, which 100’s/1000’s of us send via email and post to all of the media outlets up and down the UK. Show them that there is more to Scottish football than ‘big bad Rangers’.

Day in, Day out I see 100’s of excellent points made on RM & Twitter we need to start using them to our advantage. So if anyone is interested, this is going to have to be formalised quickly, as our enemy’s already have a humongous head start. I know all about the excellent work VB do, so if this interests anyone associated with VB please get in touch. We are going to need people in the know who are able to turn the information we have, into factually correct articles for the media.

After reading the papers this morning it finally tipped me over the edge, I can take the criticism of our previous owners, I can take the demotion to 3rd Division and I could even possibly put up with a 12 month signing ban. But the prospect of our proud, well earned, well merited and hard earned history being stolen from us, by undeserving rhats who are pushing this feeding frenzy to another next level, that I cannot put up with.

We all talk of the corruption and misdeeds of the SFL and Pacific Shelf Ltd, well if our ‘sporting integrity’ or the ‘moral’ of our victory’s are being brought into question everyday in the media, isn’t it about time that we mobilised as one unit and did the same to these degenerate arse holes?

Immediately you are probably thinking that this is a move by another fan group to posture themselves into a more favourable position with our current support, and although I am heavily involved with Rangers Unite, I can assure you this is nothing of the sought.

What I am proposing is that we all collate what information we have on each of the individuals and all of the groups involved with the barrage of hate heading our way and highlight it to the Rangers hungry media. Create one document an, 'Evidence Dossier, which 100’s/1000’s of us send via email and post to all of the media outlets up and down the UK. Show them that there is more to Scottish football than ‘big bad Rangers’.

Day in, Day out I see 100’s of excellent points made on RM & Twitter we need to start using them to our advantage. So if anyone is interested, this is going to have to be formalised quickly, as our enemy’s already have a humongous head start. I know all about the excellent work VB do, so if this interests anyone associated with VB please get in touch. We are going to need people in the know who are able to turn the information we have, into factually correct articles for the media.

No-one is saying we are 100% innocent, but what needs to be highlighted is we are not the only ones who are guilty.

(tu)

We all talk of the corruption and misdeeds of the SFL and Pacific Shelf Ltd, well if our 'sporting integrity' or the 'moral' of our victory's are being brought into question everyday in the media, isn't it about time that we mobilised as one unit and did the same to these degenerate arse holes?

What I am proposing is that we all collate what information we have on each of the individuals and all of the groups involved with the barrage of hate heading our way and highlight it to the Rangers hungry media. Create one document an, 'Evidence Dossier, which 100's/1000's of us send via email and post to all of the media outlets up and down the UK. Show them that there is more to Scottish football than 'big bad Rangers'.

Day in, Day out I see 100's of excellent points made on RM & Twitter we need to start using them to our advantage. So if anyone is interested, this is going to have to be formalised quickly, as our enemy's already have a humongous head start. I know all about the excellent work VB do, so if this interests anyone associated with VB please get in touch. We are going to need people in the know who are able to turn the information we have, into factually correct articles for the media.

No-one is saying we are 100% innocent, but what needs to be highlighted is we are not the only ones who are guilty.

Brilliant post and exactly what is needed we need to FIGHTBACK and quickly.

But you obviously think we are guilty of something, you said it mate, so what is it? (tu)

Wrong choice of words I guess. We have been found of guilty wrong doing/financial mismanagement. We went into Admin. Not guilty of anything in terms of titles being taken from etc.

Apologies (tu)

They say we gained afvantage does tjat also mean Man city man utd milan Real Madris should all give back thwir titles.

I just dont get this advantage thing its pathetic and it just doesnt stand up only in scotland would thos ever be possiblw .

Its borne througfh hatred for us.

What I am proposing is that we all collate what information we have on each of the individuals and all of the groups involved with the barrage of hate heading our way and highlight it to the Rangers hungry media. Create one document an, 'Evidence Dossier, which 100’s/1000’s of us send via email and post to all of the media outlets up and down the UK. Show them that there is more to Scottish football than ‘big bad Rangers’

What kind of information do you mean?

What kind of information do you mean?

Regan's previous working relations with liewell, the facts about our situation and what has happened to previous teams, the punishments not being fit for purpose.

I for one am no legal expert but I saw something on here about interesting rules in SFA/SPL rule book.

They use every little thing against us, let's turn it on its head and fight back.

Anything anybody thinks is of relevance.

I wonder if the trick we are missing is not selling the story of what is going on here beyond our borders. They may have the Scottish media sewn up however I wonder if any of the Englush journos would analyse the reality and run with it?

I wonder if the trick we are missing is not selling the story of what is going on here beyond our borders. They may have the Scottish media sewn up however I wonder if any of the Englush journos would analyse the reality and run with it?

100% agree, journos down here are taking an interest in Scottish football now more than ever. Let's use this.

That's the angle.....

A bit of digging around and you will find someone who dislikes that twat from ch4, give them the juice and watch it go.

Have Rangers Unite isued a statement yet regarding the situation at our club LB ?

Not yet D'art. Working behind the scenes, hopefully there is going to be an important announcement some point next week.

We need to get more and more shit on them in to the main strem headlines.

I say we concentrate on the media down in England and make evrry one aware of how desperate these Bastards are to destroy us.

We have loads on them and havent even started fighting back.

We have the 2008 fixture svandal, the tax evasion scheme tjeir morally high manaher was involved in.Snd there is lots of other shit we shoyld revisit and spread it down south.

Regan's previous working relations with liewell, the facts about our situation and what has happened to previous teams, the punishments not being fit for purpose.

I for one am no legal expert but I saw something on here about interesting rules in SFA/SPL rule book.

They use every little thing against us, let's turn it on its head and fight back.

Anything anybody thinks is of relevance.

How do we submit info?

Great piece just posted by North Road by Damien @ VB

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=232071&st=0&gopid=1060238592entry1060238592