The Fightback Starts Here

Leeds_Bear

We need to get more and more shit on them in to the main strem headlines.

I say we concentrate on the media down in England and make evrry one aware of how desperate these Bastards are to destroy us.

We have loads on them and havent even started fighting back.

We have the 2008 fixture svandal, the tax evasion scheme tjeir morally high manaher was involved in.Snd there is lots of other shit we shoyld revisit and spread it down south.

hi there first post

as we all know the hordes most popular tactic, is to attack in numbers anything it disagrees with or flock to praise the propaganda of its mhedia pets.

might be a good idea to highlight the hysteria and disproportionate venom they attach to their postings, twitters etc - cause it aint very attractive.

I wonder if the trick we are missing is not selling the story of what is going on here beyond our borders. They may have the Scottish media sewn up however I wonder if any of the Englush journos would analyse the reality and run with it?

Have a rep pal, been saying this for ages.

After reading the papers this morning it finally tipped me over the edge, I can take the criticism of our previous owners, I can take the demotion to 3rd Division and I could even possibly put up with a 12 month signing ban. But the prospect of our proud, well earned, well merited and hard earned history being stolen from us, by undeserving rhats who are pushing this feeding frenzy to another next level, that I cannot put up with.

We all talk of the corruption and misdeeds of the SFL and Pacific Shelf Ltd, well if our ‘sporting integrity’ or the ‘moral’ of our victory’s are being brought into question everyday in the media, isn’t it about time that we mobilised as one unit and did the same to these degenerate arse holes?

Immediately you are probably thinking that this is a move by another fan group to posture themselves into a more favourable position with our current support, and although I am heavily involved with Rangers Unite, I can assure you this is nothing of the sought.

What I am proposing is that we all collate what information we have on each of the individuals and all of the groups involved with the barrage of hate heading our way and highlight it to the Rangers hungry media. Create one document an, 'Evidence Dossier, which 100’s/1000’s of us send via email and post to all of the media outlets up and down the UK. Show them that there is more to Scottish football than ‘big bad Rangers’.

Day in, Day out I see 100’s of excellent points made on RM & Twitter we need to start using them to our advantage. So if anyone is interested, this is going to have to be formalised quickly, as our enemy’s already have a humongous head start. I know all about the excellent work VB do, so if this interests anyone associated with VB please get in touch. We are going to need people in the know who are able to turn the information we have, into factually correct articles for the media.

Excellent post mate, but it wouldn't it be easier to just arm ourselves and take these cunts out, totally sick of the shit we're taking. The Rangers is our family and these dirty bastards are trying to destroy us

Excellent post mate, but it wouldn't it be easier to just arm ourselves and take these cunts out, totally sick of the shit we're taking. The Rangers is our family and these dirty bastards are trying to destroy us

Are you being serious?

Who would you start with?

Good thread, living in England it saddens and sickens me to see the bad press we get down here. The mhanks lies have spread far and while some people who are footie mad know better, the casual supporters and people who need the BBC or SKY to tell them what to think, are less clued up about the real story in Scottish football the corruption and taig influence at the highest levels of our game. We need to set them straight and as already mentioned VB do a great job but they could always do with help.

Are you being serious?

Who would you start with?

Piss off ya rancid bastard, yer posts yesterday were reeking of it, and as for being serious, it's just a measure of were ive got too and how sick iam of all the anti-Rangers hatred we're experiencing.. Not a statement of intent! :wanker:

Wrong choice of words I guess. We have been found of guilty wrong doing/financial mismanagement. We went into Admin. Not guilty of anything in terms of titles being taken from etc.

Apologies (tu)

Dont apologise mate , as you say wrong choice of words , its just some on here think they can pick the bones of every post that they disagree with self righteous pin heads .

yours was in essence a sound post .

You have to watch that you differentiate between facts that are wrong and paranoic ramblings (and we get both on here and I am sure its the same on other forums).

What the club needs is a decent PR machine BUT Green has so many eggs to juggle at the moment it is not seeing this as a priority.(after all what have we been found guilty off) but a single spokesperson with the CLB's authority is what is needed.

Wrong choice of words I guess. We have been found of guilty wrong doing/financial mismanagement. We went into Admin. Not guilty of anything in terms of titles being taken from etc.

Apologies (tu)

Exactly! if he had £100 million we wouldnt be having this conversation and NOTHING would be said. However we simply didnt have £100 million and we are now paying for it with division 3 football.

We have already suffered the penalty for financial miss-management.

No court would rule otherwise.

As others have stated many clubs live well without their means and if it all crumbles they dont loose titles - they face administration/point deductions and relegation.

MOVE ON AND PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL!

:21:

Dont apologise mate , as you say wrong choice of words , its just some on here think they can pick the bones of every post that they disagree with self righteous pin heads .

yours was in essence a sound post .

Appreciate that mate. Was just trying to nip any arguement in the bud as I didn't want the thread descending into another arguement between members. (tu) . There are more important things in my post that we could all rally round :uk:

You have to watch that you differentiate between facts that are wrong and paranoic ramblings (and we get both on here and I am sure its the same on other forums).

What the club needs is a decent PR machine BUT Green has so many eggs to juggle at the moment it is not seeing this as a priority.(after all what have we been found guilty off) but a single spokesperson with the CLB's authority is what is needed.

Agree 100% mate. We want it to be factual information so that if in future something else comes a cropper we are in a respected position and will be taken seriously.

Piss off ya rancid bastard, yer posts yesterday were reeking of it, and as for being serious, it's just a measure of were ive got too and how sick iam of all the anti-Rangers hatred we're experiencing.. Not a statement of intent! :wanker:

Ok. I'll remember not to take your posts seriously from now on.

First game against Queens Park I think we should march on Ham-dump, 50,000 strong, and not buy one ticket for the game - set the precedent that we will not give these mother fuckers in the SFA a single penny. The boys in blue will hear our roar from the proximity of the ground. Not quite a boycott, but a show of no confidence in the SFA.

I wonder if the trick we are missing is not selling the story of what is going on here beyond our borders. They may have the Scottish media sewn up however I wonder if any of the Englush journos would analyse the reality and run with it?

People can say all they want down thr as it wont really matter, I'm totally bemused at the lack of fairness in this country when it comes to football, British broadcasting yet they give the Scottish broadcasters freedom to do as they wish it seems.

We need stuff up here published because I know many non old firm fans who really just don't see it the same way most bears do with conspiracies but they believe what's being read