The Hatred Within Scottish Football

Ricky_

Alot of people & clubs have shown their true colours throughout this episode.

I think things started to take a turn for the worse for me in 2008 when that fat prick Peter Lawell cheated us out of the title and started using the deaths of players as an excuse to gain an advantage in a crucial OF, and not to mention started making up blatant lies to prevent the cowards at the SFA & SPL accomodating for our UEFA cup run, when this seems to be standard practice for FA's around the world.

Up until that point though, the rivalry with Celtic was pretty muted imo. I didn't mind Strachan so much, he was a bit of a joke figure actually.

But then came along the lurgan bigot and the hatred between us and them is at an all time high for me, it's pretty much at boiling point between us now. Then with our administration ou came the rest of the SPL clubs, mainly Aberdeen and Hibs. To be honest, these diddy clubs were so irrelevant before i don't think i ever even stopped to think if i liked them or not. But now i look upon these clubs fans as absolute scum.

When you stop to think about it though, football is a sport. It exists for entertainment purposes. The true spirit of sport should be fun, yet competitive. If you go to the Rugby, fans of each side sit amongst each other and drink pints, and watch the action.....

Surely it can't be healthy for Scottish Football, as a product, to become nothing but a ball of hatred. I hate to keep bringing up England, but part of me thinks perhaps we just missed our 1 opportunity to rid ourselves of the cancer that is Scottish Football here.

It is ironic after years of preaching peace and harmony, the SFA and SPL have stoked the flames and made football more divided than ever.

If they were truly interested in sporting integrity and scottish football in general, they'd never have undertook such a witch-hunt.

They don't even bother to hide their bias against Rangers any more.

For decades, the tims have been bleating about how the whole establishment is against them, so at least one good thing has come of this. They can never play the victim card again on that score.

As for the other teams, the boycotts in store for them will see them struggle to stay ahead of the grim reaper.

Personally I can't wait to dance upon their graves.

It is ironic after years of preaching peace and harmony, the SFA and SPL have stoked the flames and made football more divided than ever.

If they were truly interested in sporting integrity and scottish football in general, they'd never have undertook such a witch-hunt.

For decades, the tims have been bleating about how the whole establishment is against them, so at least one good thing has come of this. They can never play the victim card again on that score.

As for the other teams, the boycotts in store for them will see them struggle to stay ahead of the grim reaper.

"Always remember, others may hate you. Those who hate you don't win unless you hate them."

I don't hate them, I pity them. That's all they are worth.

Please people, stop havering on about moving to England. It's simply not going to happen.

We are where we are, and it's now time to accept it and channel all efforts into getting back to where we belong.

Forget all notions of hatred and revenge, all your doing is banging your heads against a brick wall to the glee of all the club's adversarys.

you obviously don't understand how deluded they are. They think the opposite, they still think we are getting special treatment for being the establishment club. The inferiority complex they have will never die & the bigotted propaganda machine in the east & aparthied schools is in full force right now.

You know they will though, always cheated never defeated.

Top teams are always disliked by anyone outside their fan base.

It was not so hard to deal with until the events that unfolded this year.

The hate would be found in England, Italy, etc. It's somewhat inherent in the competitive nature of sport.

It's easy to feel hated under the circumstances, but remember that eventually things will return to the way they were.

Please people, stop havering on about moving to England. It's simply not going to happen.

We are where we are, and it's now time to accept it and channel all efforts into getting back to where we belong.

Forget all notions of hatred and revenge, all your doing is banging your heads against a brick wall to the glee of all the club's adversarys.

This taig still here :rolleyes:

People always hate the most successful clubs, people down here absolutely loathe Man Utd for no other reason than their success and accuse them of being arrogant etc. etc.

What really gets me is not only are certain biased journos writing stories but how the hell are editors letting this crap through time and again. Instead of puting pressure on the SPL to get this nonsense sorted out and stop being such idiots looking to punish a club that has clearly been through enough what are they doing stoking the fires higher pushing for the stripping of titles.

Why is nobody having a word with these people as this sort of journalism is totally irresponsible IMO and am I the only one concerned what may happen if we are drawn against ceptic fc in one of the cups this year before things have had time to cool down. I'm sure there are plenty plod and A&E staff dreading what may occur should this come to pass and if I am not mistaken this is not the first time that the press has been accused of this sort of behaviour.