A graph of the corruption within Scottish football

BAP1872

I received this graphed image in my email a few days ago which shows the level of corruption within our game. Don't know how accurate it is, but thought I would share it since I haven't seen it posted, even though the sfa-celtc connection has been talked to death

Link in-case image doesn't show.

photolid.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utter nonsense.

Might look like it to you.

But if you did a graph from our point of view, for Rangers involvement in stuff like this, you'd struggle to find 3 or 4 connections.

The game here in Scotland is run and controlled by Pacific Shelf FC, that has been clear for years.

Might look like it to you.

But if you did a graph from our point of view, for Rangers involvement in stuff like this, you'd struggle to find 3 or 4 connections.

The game here in Scotland is run and controlled by Pacific Shelf FC, that has been clear for years.

No it isnt, who was the CEO of the SFA before Regan took the job? What was that CEOs last job in football?

An attempt to suggest that there are links between them and the SFA, of course there are links but its real leap from that to using it as proof that the bheasts from the east are somehow managing all this.

As i said utter nonsense.

With all the connections you still see nothing wrong afoot here, i cant understand that.

No, i am talking about Gordon Smith. I havent even used Campbell Ogilvie as another example.

So with that one tenuous link to our club you can slag of all these others. :anguish:

Ogilvie is not an example anyway, he left us in 2005.

Currently celtic have two Directors in the spl and sfa its obvious who there rivals are and who they are going to look out for.

An attempt to suggest that there are links between them and the SFA, of course there are links but its real leap from that to using it as proof that the bheasts from the east are somehow managing all this.

As i said utter nonsense.

Ok, the law of averages would state that one could be produced with rangers to the sfa, via, lawyers, etc. if its utter nonsense or maybe it's a coincidence?

Is it fuck, their rotten to their corrupt fucking core.

So with that one tenuous link to our club you can slag of all these others. :anguish:

Mate, one poster said its been happening for years, no it hasnt.

What we have lost is the influence we had within the SFA, they have taken over that position of influence, but to stretch that to some sort of conspiracy against our club is just simply not true.

What we have lost is the influence we had within the SFA, they have taken over that position of influence, but to stretch that to some sort of conspiracy against our club is just simply not true.

I'm not stretching nothing look at all the connections, its obvious.

I'm sick going back and forward on this believe what you want.

Head out the sand old chap

No it isnt, who was the CEO of the SFA before Regan took the job? What was that CEOs last job in football?

From Wiki

Soon after being appointed SFA chief executive, he suggested in a book that there was "an agenda against Rangers", the team he formerly played for. Smith's controversial and somewhat chequered spell as CEO of the Scottish FA ended when he resigned in April 2010 due to personal reasons.

Seems strange that after suggesting an agenda against Rangers he then leaves,the SFA is corrupt to the core and anybody that is not in the gang is removed

http://www.lawyersdefencegroup.org.uk/category/information/regulators/non-uk-regulators/law-society-of-scotland/

Regulating body of Scottish solicitors.

Their duty is to investigate:

conflict of interests - not acting where there is a conflict between clients or a conflict between the solicitor and the client,

Although C*ltic may not be pulling the strings directly, if it is true about H&M being (1) their solicitors, (2) Liewell's daughter working in some capacity (even if just an internship) for them and (3) Lenny's solicitor's employer........and they've been given the role to investigate Rangers........then this is a conflict of interest.

Anyone can raise the conflict to them and their duty is to investigate it, you can email or pick up the phone to them. So if you want to do something more, do that.

Rangers' lawyers should be doing this too.

I've never been one for conspiracy theories either mate, but when I see the links here it does have me getting more than a little suspicious.

Probably because of our weakness over recent years, our owners haven't been watching our backs, and complacency has allowed our enemies to gain a powerful lobby in the corridors of power, this will take a long time to rectify [if that's now possible].

However we should take any opportunity to point out this imbalance whenever possible.