ESPN have called a staff meeting for 9am Tuesday morning when they will make "a major announcement" it is expected that ESPN will inform its staff that BT Sport have bought ESPN's UK operation including rights for the FA Cup, Europa League, Scottish football and the Bundesliga

It is not known how many of the ESPN team will transfer to BT. But highly rated reporter / presenter Rebecca Lowe has impressed both ESPN’s American network chiefs and NBC, who have the US Premier League rights. Lowe’s possible move across the Atlantic might be connected to her partner, football manager Paul Buckle, leaving non-League Luton Town for personal reasons.

Good timing for this thread :anguish:, they milked the singing today and I was half-thinking of cancelling my account after Stubbs outburst. The club dealt with this promptly and it should have been left at that.

Wouldn't get rid of it before the Derby della Madonnina later right enough ;)

Fuck! I thought this was a thread about our fans singing today at Berwick :000000082:

Just aswell you wernae there mate you'd a got the jail the day.

See when you auld dudes went to games and got back to the boozers, did you ever get grief for the songs? I've never seen anything like it.

Good timing for this thread :anguish:, they milked the singing today and I was half-thinking of cancelling my account after Stubbs outburst. The club dealt with this promptly and it should have been left at that.

Wouldn't get rid of it before the Derby della Madonnina later right enough ;)

I think the producer would have been telling Stubbs what to say mate, I'm sure he wouldn't care in general

I think the producer would have been telling Stubbs what to say mate, I'm sure he wouldn't care in general

Probs, just got on my goat as never heard anything like it in my puff. Very strange, particularly the part about passing on a complaint to the rozzers.

Just aswell you wernae there mate you'd a got the jail the day.

See when you auld dudes went to games and got back to the boozers, did you ever get grief for the songs? I've never seen anything like it.

I think I'd be giving my permanent address as C/O Strathclyde Police Office if I still lived in Scotland.

As to your question about getting grief in pubs for singing our songs? the answer is only if I stumbled into Bairds pished :000000082:

But seriously; we used to get into a few scraps with tarriers, but nothing we couldn't handle.The Polis never seemed to bother us too much either except if we were involved in a riot, but certainly not for fucking singing,because we never complained about the tarriers singing and they didn't complain about us.

The country has gone fucking soft these days. :pipe:

I think I'd be giving my permanent address as C/O Strathclyde Police Office if I still lived in Scotland.

As to your question about getting grief in pubs for singing our songs? the answer is only if I stumbled into Bairds pished :000000082:

But seriously; we used to get into a few scraps with tarriers, but nothing we couldn't handle.The Polis never seemed to bother us too much either except if we were involved in a riot, but certainly not for fucking singing,because we never complained about the tarriers singing and they didn't complain about us.

The country has gone fucking soft these days. :pipe:

It's potty as fuck here now mate

It's potty as fuck here now mate

Yes it has. I noticed it more when I was over in 2011 than I have ever noticed before during holidays, and it has definitely even got worse since 2011.I dare say I'll get the full effect when I get over in August/September.

Yes it has. I noticed it more when I was over in 2011 than I have ever noticed before during holidays, and it has definitely even got worse since 2011.I dare say I'll get the full effect when I get over in August/September.

If you're with me mate, then maybe just maybe :D

UK telecoms company BT Group has confirmed that it’s to acquire ESPN’s UK and Ireland TV channels business, including ESPN and ESPN America.

The deal sees BT take on ESPN’s live sports rights package in the UK and Ireland, which includes live football matches from the FA Cup, Scottish Premier League, UEFA Europa League and German Bundesliga.

BT will take over the rights from July 31 this year and will continue to operate at least one ESPN-branded channel as part of its BT Sport package, which will launch in the summer.

Separately, ESPN has announced that it will wind down the operation of its ESPN Classic channel throughout the EMEA region, and the ESPN America business outside the UK.