BBC Sports News

scott72

Rangers don't even get a mention! Alright it's only the Ramsdens Cup semi final but not even a hint you can watch it live on a BBC Channel (Alba).

Instead we get smarmy David Currie introducing Scottish Rugby team training(top story)

Stokes signs a new deal

Inverness v Dundee Utd. Butcher interview , live on Radio Scotland

More rugby Scotland rugby league v Tonga.

Then Eilidh Child talking pish about Commonwealth Games.

Then to top it all off we get Hibs-Hearts Liam Craig and Jamie MacDonald playing darts talking about tomorrow night's match.

Just pissed off but that's BBC Scotland for you!

yeah i did notice they don't even mention it on the website, wait till were in the top league again, they'll be DESPERATE to get interviews etc, i hope the club tell them to FUCK OFF. disgusting peado peado organisation.

Did you notice that the BBC driver had 22 previous convictions against young boys spanning back to 1966 ! how do these people get into the BBC ?

Opus Dei at the top tells the whole story.

It's the BBC mate. Do not expect Rangers to get any positive coverage from that lot.

If the yahoos win a reserve game they'll big it up like they won the World Cup.

There are a handful of exceptions but they are rarely heard

Avoid them if possible when it comes to accurately reporting our affairs.

Did you notice that the BBC driver had 22 previous convictions against young boys spanning back to 1966 ! how do these people get into the BBC ?

Opus Dei at the top tells the whole story.

Was that the Savile pimp who topped himself today down south?

They should drag his carcass out of the house and onto the pavement and leave it to the dogs, cats, rats and foxes to deal with.

Did the world a favour today that bastard.

Was that the Savile pimp who topped himself today down south?

They should drag his carcass out of the house and onto the pavement and leave it to the dogs, cats, rats and foxes to deal with.

Did the world a favour today that bastard.

yes thats him.

maybe you don`t know that one of the heads of the BBC is in Opus dei ? common knowledge though Chris Patten ( chairman of the BBC Trust ) is in Opus Dei. So no Dan Brown story here , only facts.

I'm sure that the chairman of a trust formed in 2006 was pulling the strings for sex offences a BBC driver committed in the 1960s.

The BBC Trust has nothing to do with hiring of BBC staff.

Regardless of what cup it is and what division we're in we have a following which is larger than any other Scottish team. So surely the BBC which is funded by more Rangers supporters than fans of any other club should report on us as per our standing in the populous whenever in action? That is their remit. Just as they do with any negative board room shenanigans.

I'm sure that the chairman of a trust formed in 2006 was pulling the strings for sex offences a BBC driver committed in the 1960s.

The BBC Trust has nothing to do with hiring of BBC staff.

I don`t think Patten hired the driver or Savile but I do think he helped lessen the blow to the catholic church.

I do believe a big part in the Savile cover up is due to The trust chairman. "the main roles of the Trust are in setting the overall strategic direction of the BBC, including its priorities".An Opus dei member trying to lessen the effect of a Knight Commander of the Pontifical Equestrian Order of Saint Gregory the Great ( Savile`s catholic church title ) scandal is anything but far fetched.