***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

No...Pre-order is available in june.

;)

You could pre-order the last two tops before they were released and anyone knew what they looked like.

I spoke to the manager of my JJB and she said it was getting released in July. There is no clear date because Rangers were considering changing from Carling to someone else

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall not so long ago a certain poster once said something along the lines of "stop bumping this topic because we get so excited when we see this topic bumped to the top of the page thinking, oh yes the new top is leaked only to be gazumped by a bogus looking fake.

as for this latest picture post *shakes head welcome to 93/94

I seem to recall not so long ago a certain poster once said something along the lines of "stop bumping this topic because we get so excited when we see this topic bumped to the top of the page thinking, oh yes the new top is leaked only to be gazumped by a bogus looking fake.

Aye, bump it if you've got a legit photo. (he says as he bumps the thread) :gerbad:

ffs give a fecking rest eh

so whos making the strip is it diadorra again?

is it gonna be pink with yellow ribbons ?

just fucking wait until its out ffs.

its gonna be made by Umbro, its gonna be red, white and blue , and it will HAVE A FECKING CARLING SIGN ON IT.

its gonna be made by Umbro, its gonna be red, white and blue , and it will HAVE A FECKING CARLING SIGN ON IT.

Source?

Source?

A very reliable source Chambo but for security reasons i can't disclose his/her/its name (tu):craphead:

Source?

A very reliable source Chambo but for security reasons i can't disclose his/her/its name (tu):craphead:

Likely story. I'll believe this red, white and blue, Umbro Rangers strip when I see it!......I hope it's Kappa!