Boxing and MMA

Martin Murray was unlucky, but I think Martinez just did enough. He won the boxing match, but lost the fight so to speak.

Same could be said to a point with Khan, whilst there were positives to be taken for Khan last night, last night produced more questions than answers about his progression under Hunter.

He learned to survive

David Haye signs with Matchroom. Fights Manuel Charr on June 29.

Seems he holds the WBC silver title so that should put Haye back up the rankings providing he gets past him. I'll be honest, I don't know enough about charr to comment. Is he any good?

Seems he holds the WBC silver title so that should put Haye back up the rankings providing he gets past him. I'll be honest, I don't know enough about charr to comment. Is he any good?

Not really. Haye should get him out of there between rounds 5-7, maybe earlier.

I think his punching is more dangerous than Chisora's but he is a bit slow and plodding. His lack of head movement or craft makes him an easy target and his defence consists of just covering up and taking what is coming his way. He is pretty game though and will come to fight as he did against Vitali. His chin is un-tested and will be the difference between being brutally KO'd or being UD'd by Haye.

Should be a fun fight whatever happens.

And Floyd Mayweather fights tomorrow night.

Can't wait to see the G.O.A.T back in the ring. Watching Floyd fight is just the way boxing is meant to be fought. The one thing I'm unsure of is his father training him, but think his uncle can't train him to to a run in with the law.

1 thing is for sure folk should watch Floyd while he's here. Coz he'll be missed when he retires

Looking forward to the Wladimir Klitschko fight later tonight. Should be a boxing lesson for the Italian.

I have heard many people call the brothers 'boring' and the 'death of the heavyweight division.' Me, I think they are both great ambassadors for the sport and purveyors of boxing for the purist.

True gentlemen of the noble art of scrapping.

So many fights on different channels why can't we have plc fights, god Mayweather on box nation and Klitschko fight on espn :(

You will be able to watch both, if that is what you are on about.

Klitschko - 2145 hrs.

Mayweather - 0200 hrs.

These are estimated fight times.

You will be able to watch both, if that is what you are on about.

Klitschko - 2145 hrs.

Mayweather - 0200 hrs.

These are estimated fight times.

They mayweather fight wont be on till way later, I expect it to be on at 4/5am if his last fight is anything to go by

Looking forward to the Wladimir Klitschko fight later tonight. Should be a boxing lesson for the Italian.

I have heard many people call the brothers 'boring' and the 'death of the heavyweight division.' Me, I think they are both great ambassadors for the sport and purveyors of boxing for the purist.

True gentlemen of the noble art of scrapping.

Not particularly looking forward to the fight as it will be a mismatch, but I agree with your other point. It's not their fault that they are better than every other heavyweight out there.