*** The Official Rangers Vs. Nk Maribor Thread ***

Jamie1807

hi I'm maribor fan and have nothing against u guys in general, tho I fancy Corinthians of Parkhead over u guys, but in general I don't give a fuck about scotish football in any way, club or national. I'm saying that so u know i have no hate bias here.

I have to tell u how fucking arrogant u went into this match, as if u were playing a fucking highschool team, basically u did not have the right to feel entitled to go past us, we have beaten far better clubs than rangers were/ but especially ARE ATM. Our national football is light-years ahead of urs lads, so u must have figured we got the talent over here... Now I realize u guys have more money and prestigeous history but it doesn't win matches... it's all nice to have, but ur guys looked like a mediocre slovenian league teamin the first leg, then in the second u did have us defending, but at the end that's what we were expecting and were prepared for, we had to score and close the shop, and that's what we did.

Cheerz, and next time u play in europe please show some respect, urs are not the only clubs in the world, we play football too. don't make william wallace cry (btw great movie, love sean connery too)

You Scottish people - you know what s the problem with Scottish football??? The same with your clubs and your national team..Your teams still play like 20 years ago. Only kicking high balls to the 16 meters..That s the tactic of your teams and that s all your players know how to play. How can you be better this way??? You can win some match only by luck. England teams played like this up to 10 - 15 years ago and had much less success like they have now when they play more organized, more like european football.That s the key - play more like spannish, german, italian, slovenian ;) teams..

And don t be so arrogant to the teams like Maribor. We know how to play football too. We can play much better that we played against you team. And we still beat you.

You said you ll win 5:0, 4:0..yes, yes..in your dreams only.

Maybe next year when you might play against some teams from Andora, Luxemburg..

Lets be honest here, if the result was the other way about none of us would be going onto their forums and trying to annoy them. Why? Because we're better than them, we're bigger than them and they are nobodies.

Enjoy your win because come next season, you'll be doing nothing in Europe as usual.

:mutley:

Thanks to men like Smith and McCoist we have fans from Slovenia coming onto our forums and mocking us for our pathetic level of play, and they are right.

:lol:

It's a sad state of affairs. Although i still stand by the fact that Maribor are a shit team, just we were far worse. :(

Oh they are, they are absolutely garbage mate. These defeats and embarrassments are now acceptable at our club which is shameful in itself.

Was listening to Chick Young after the game who sounded like he was going to slit his wrists. Earlier in the week he said we would beat them 5-0 because they were such a poor team. He was raging :lol:

Oh they are, they are absolutely garbage mate. These defeats and embarrassments are now acceptable at our club which is shameful in itself.

They are that but i agree that a lot of people were indeed ignorant, who are we to believe we will stroll these ties and win 3/4/5 nil?

Those days are gone and i can't really disagree with them (td)

They are that but i agree that a lot of people were indeed ignorant, who are we to believe we will stroll these ties and win 3/4/5 nil?

Those days are gone and i can't really disagree with them (td)

We could have pumped them with the chances we had and that was with a few players hiding too. I dont believe they days are gone at all, there are some very weak teams in Europe and sadly because of our manager and what he has learnt from another Euro flop, we are one playing like one of those poor teams when in reality our players are obviously much better than that.

Was listening to Chick Young after the game who sounded like he was going to slit his wrists. Earlier in the week he said we would beat them 5-0 because they were such a poor team. He was raging :lol:

I also thought we would pump them and after watching the game, i still believe we should have. They are so poor, sure they can pass the ball but that is a footballing basic, a basic might i add thats looks like it is being drummed out of our players. :(