*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Got someone from Standard for 20k, Goreux. Would do fantastic in the Spl never mind div3.

Gave myself 1M and 50k wages. Sold Hutton for 475k and Broadfoot for 250k.

Bought - Black,Clifford,Petrucci,Russell and Hayes.

Most players I took out, Leaving Kerkar,Healy,Bedoya,Little,Alexander,Wallace,Perry and Jig. Kept all Youth players.

so lads, for the computer illiterate...

I was thinking of D/L FM 2012 through STEAM...its only about $20 so why not...

Once i D/L this, can anyone give me a short step by step guide how to edit, give myself no debt, put team in div 3, no transfer embargo etc etc?

I am hopeless with this stuff

THANKS

Winning most games by a crazy amount, got killie in the cup and it finished 0 0 after 90 mins. Made the last oe mf subs and picked up 2 injuries straight away in extra time, Wallace out long term... held on with 9 men till the 120th minute and they scored a screamer. I was fucking raging :anguish:

Won the first 3 seasons by a landslide. Think I won a couple of cups too. My transfers;

Season 1;

abb9a69262736fd8d4346c8d176a87d4.png?1343058414

Season 2;

9e5e27eab27cf7acb591a22715468570.png?1343058427

Season 3;

ab09df058b129dbdc26941352b97dd1e.png?1343058435

And into the SPL, particularly chuffed with my business going into this season. :D

c42f741d0b4b52fde4107d8164344f99.png?1343058446

Going towards the end of October;

1435b9e364cc40012210727f713b4f25.png?1343058859

My only loss came 5-0 at the Piggery. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

1ff2d0c482330d698f42f146381d01c8.png?1343058901

c34850cf3c8c8eaae19992e5453ee86b.png

By the way, if any of you get the opportunity sign Alex Nimely from Man City, he's unbelievable. Think FM10 Griffiths. :drool: :drool:

Started a career with the lowest rank of experience and unemployed. I am the coach of Jönkoping Södra (Swedish div 2). I took the job halfway through the season and I managed to save them from being relegated. Now I'm still there and I am in 2nd place. With the lowest level of experience, can a good club want to employ me if I do very well with this kind of poor clubs ?

Started a career with the lowest rank of experience and unemployed. I am the coach of Jönkoping Södra (Swedish div 2). I took the job halfway through the season and I managed to save them from being relegated. Now I'm still there and I am in 2nd place. With the lowest level of experience, can a good club want to employ me if I do very well with this kind of poor clubs ?

Get them into the Champions League Group Stages and you'll be looking at a decent Premiership job for shizzle.

Putain.

Right, I've got a wee question.

If I choose to have a league/nation on view only can I still buy players from that league's?

Load a large database and you dont even need to view a league/nation im sure most players should be there to buy (tu)

Mite try something different like this (tu)

Im away for a fortnight and can't access the internet on my computer, using a phone just now. I tried starting up FM yesterday, but couldn't as i had no internet connection. Do you need one just to play the game, even though i had the disc in? I installed the game through Steam when i got it, is there any way round it?

Cheers

No way round this?

Mite try something different like this (tu)

It's great fun actually ! It's the middle of the season and my team is 1st 9 points clear of the second. C'mon Jönkoping :D

I prefer doing this kind of challenge, I am always bored when I start in a good club lol.

Decided to manage Nurnberg as managed them years ago in a previous FM and was a good save so just finished 1st season there and and finished 10th so happy with that as was to stay clear of relegation,Just been offered new 4year deal extension as had 12months to go,best signing was Ze Roberto on a free but he's now fucked off to Corinthians :lol: but just signed Royston Drenthe on a free form R.Madrid so good signing there though high wages,just about to start season2 pre-season friendlies (tu)